It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And it's Septerra Core...
So, it's a 1-in-42 chance for Myst to be the next Seasoned game...
Halfway has Linux port. :)
Buy Halfway!
Just dropping in to say that the Games Remaining list has been updated again. Also, here are the Fresh games that remain in this cycle:

FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)

We're almost into the third cycle. Keep watching the skies! :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by IAmSinistar
The_Blog: Yeah it was a decent mash up of different Genres. Hack'n Slay alla God of War with Zelda like Dungeon and puzzle design. The setting and the art direction were very unique. The second game is also quite good. More and bigger enemies, the new protagonist is more versatile and the RPG elements added a bit of spice. I hope for a Darksiders 3 but I wouldn't keep my hopes up too high. Darksiders 2 wasn't particular successfull from a financial point of view. Which is a shame since it was quite good. I like the Darksiders games very much.
I would love to see more done with the all-myths-are-true setting and just to see what happened to the other two Horsemen. Why did Famine keep losing his guns?

Yeah, I doubt there'll be a third game in the series, but the other two still play well.
undeadcow: I haven't seen any "last chance" labels this go round even though several games have already been up at least 3 times; does that mean they will keep rotating at least once more or that there is not "last chance" warning?
Maybe they'll loop the popular seasoned ones until the fresh ones are finished. We won't know until it happens
I looked up Elite's date.

1984!

That is a long time ago.
How is the Last Federation? Did anyone try it?
Did I jus went for a quick leaving party of a colleague and missed Dragonfall?! Gaaaah....
xep624: Halfway... I forgot about that game - it sells fast enough tough :) I love TBS, but I just have too many games right now... I remember in 2009-2011 struggling to find games that were TBS. Since 2013 times changed for much better, however since 201 there is just too many games...
I also have too many games, but that doesn't stop me from grabbing something from one of my favourite genres! :) My bank balance on the other hand loves to interject lol
Wonder what'll happen when the Seasoned side finishes its third run. Will two games from the fresh bath be on sale? Or will the fresh run alone?
Getcomposted: I now have a 1-in-5 chance that the next Fresh game will be The Last Federation. Since I've been looking out for it for the last (OMG!) 15 hours. O_o
I have a fellow sufferer!

opticq: 20% chance it comes next, not bad
I know... just... it's been a long several hours... (since I've already bought all the other games I really really want, with the last being about 12 hours ago IIRC...)
tkullander: Did I jus went for a quick leaving party of a colleague and missed Dragonfall?! Gaaaah....
That's what you get for having a social life! ;)

pengchi87: Wonder what'll happen when the Seasoned side finishes its third run. Will two games from the fresh bath be on sale? Or will the fresh run alone?
18000 keys of Keane 2
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
j0ekerr: I looked up Elite's date.

1984!

That is a long time ago.
Yep very long time ago.
Trid: Hope that Wasteland 2 didn't appear yet today.
We're still on Cycle 2 for the Fresh games, and yes, it has already gone, but you should have one more chance to get Wasteland 2 on Cycle 3.
Evening/afternoon/morning all. Who's here for the, shall we call it 'relaxing' pace of Insomnia that's guaranteed for the next 6-10 hrs?