It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Only 36 left of Knights & Merchants.
Come on, Mystic Meg, be the game! Be. the. Game.
Which game are you waiting for?
Klumpen0815: Halfway is so tempting... but my wallet has suffered enough already.
Tarnicus: I mistakenly checked my bank balance this morning. I might have to move to the bush and camp permanently at this rate just to afford my guy-buying addiction! :P
Making music on the street would be an alternative, you can make a lot of money this way, but it's illegal without permission here... is it legal in your big cities?
Matruchus: +1 for Darksiders.
The_Blog: I really wanna know what happens after that stupid cliffhanger at the end of Darksiders 1. I mean cmon guys. Don't keep us hanging :S
That wasn't a real cliffhanger for me - more like an introduction of the next part (not Darksiders 2 of course). The devs said that they MAY do Darksiders 3.
Mini Giveaway Nr2.

Question:

What is the name of the game that started the space trading video game genre?

Reward

Smugglers V

Edit: Giveaway closed.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus
Klumpen0815: Halfway is so tempting... but my wallet has suffered enough already.
You got a PM.
Getcomposted: Only 36 left of Knights & Merchants.
Come on, Mystic Meg, be the game! Be. the. Game.
MaGo72: Which game are you waiting for?
Noooo, if you say it it won't show up!
Matruchus: Mini Giveaway Nr2.

Question:

Reward

Smugglers V
space invaders!
Myst! For the Seasoned set.
And The Last Federation and everyone's white whale of the Insomnia sale, Legend of Grimrock 2. :)
goplanet: Noooo, if you say it it won't show up!
LOL, now I'm getting curious!

Question:

Reward

Smugglers V
ziolkowskim: space invaders!
Hint: Trading video genre
Matruchus: Never played it but the game always intriqued me.
SortaSane: The first one brought together some very familiar elements from games like Zelda and Portal and made them work side-by-side effectively. The setting, art direction, and story are pretty good as well, but the borrowed elements stuck out a bit even though they worked.

The second one had a much more interesting protagonist in Death and the settings were nicely varied. There was more originality in this one and more RPG elements in progression than the first, but the ending seemed more satisfying.
Yeah it was a decent mash up of different Genres. Hack'n Slay alla God of War with Zelda like Dungeon and puzzle design. The setting and the art direction were very unique. The second game is also quite good. More and bigger enemies, the new protagonist is more versatile and the RPG elements added a bit of spice. I hope for a Darksiders 3 but I wouldn't keep my hopes up too high. Darksiders 2 wasn't particular successfull from a financial point of view. Which is a shame since it was quite good. I like the Darksiders games very much.

The_Blog: I really wanna know what happens after that stupid cliffhanger at the end of Darksiders 1. I mean cmon guys. Don't keep us hanging :S
MarkoH01: That wasn't a real cliffhanger for me - more like an introduction of the next part (not Darksiders 2 of course). The devs said that they MAY do Darksiders 3.
Well it was a cliffhanger for me atleast. I really wanted to know what happens next. I would love if they would actually make a next Darksiders.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog

Question:

Reward

Smugglers V
Elite?
goplanet: Noooo, if you say it it won't show up!
Well it worked with Dragonfall, as somebody said it would not be the next game as it is out of the rotation and will not show up anymore xD.
ElTerprise: You got a PM.
This is so awesome. :)

I wonder if there is so much buying and gifting around just for the heck of it on "vaporized water" too, somehow I doubt it.
Six hours of me being awake, and we've moved through nine games on the Fresh side, which the Seasoned side has pushed through twenty games.

I'm almost giving up on getting LoG 2 out of this. LOL