It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Halfway is so tempting... but my wallet has suffered enough already.
bradgy: It'd be lighter and quicker than the larger animals, certainly. I guess it depends if the carts are firing hedgehogs or turtle shells? :)
ziolkowskim: I actually think that the mushroom guy was covering for the Princess ("The Princess is in anothercastle") While she was sleeping with Bowser... Yeah... it is late.
Pretty sure that is exactly how it went. :D
bradgy: But who would win a fight between a camel in a go kart and a shark in a go kart?
Tarnicus: Depends what environment the fight occurs in. If it were in the sea, one would assume the shark, but the go-cart better be able to float! :P
Carn Tarn mate, vid game go karts are all equipped with periscopes ... the camel would be water fighting with the grace of a dolphin :P
Matruchus: Its gone already, sorry. But your guess is correct.
Tarnicus: Fortunately I have the game already. I had to answer as I loved playing that game many years ago, and still have thousands of old cards in pristine condition in folders :)

For a copy of Deponia on GOG, here's a card-related question of my own.

What was the original name of the collectible card game Vampire: The Eternal Struggle? (spelling must be correct)

I'll check the page for answers when I get back from making a cup of tea :)
Jyhad?
Tarnicus: Fortunately I have the game already. I had to answer as I loved playing that game many years ago, and still have thousands of old cards in pristine condition in folders :)

What was the original name of the collectible card game Vampire: The Eternal Struggle? (spelling must be correct)

ninja'd
Post edited March 06, 2015 by trentonlf
ElTerprise: Nordic has the rights to Supreme Commander 1?

Edit: Aaand i'm page-travelling again :(
MarkoH01: That is so annoying. Everytime I am posting something I am scrolling to read further and it takes a short while until I am realising that I am pushed back in time.
GOG seems to be keeping a time machine in the forums.
Mister-Gosh: Most of the games I wanted and missed on round 1 had a tendency to appear the next day 12-14 hours later. This was the case for Dragonfall, for example. I'm not saying this is scientific, but I thing there's time for LoG2.
paladin181: I don't know. I didn't get Dragonfall. I do have it on Steam, so there's that. I need Grimrock II though... It's my white whale this sale. If I don't get it, I'll be disappointed. And pay $24 for it. :P
Don't forget that I'm looking for it too, and that incase it's needed I'll cover for you! Plus we are on different timezones, that's a plus for you.

ResurrectionBob: Jyhad?
You nailed it! PM of code incoming :) I've still got my collection of that game too.
Tarnicus: F'king lack of realism in games! ><
bradgy: But who would win a fight between a camel in a go kart and a shark in a go kart?
The donkey.
ziolkowskim: I actually think that the mushroom guy was covering for the Princess ("The Princess is in anothercastle") While she was sleeping with Bowser... Yeah... it is late.
CharlesGrey: Pretty sure that is exactly how it went. :D
Anyways, who wouldn't prefer a lizard over short, mushroom-addicted italian plumber?
ElTerprise: Nordic has the rights to Supreme Commander 1?

Edit: Aaand i'm page-travelling again :(
MarkoH01: That is so annoying. Everytime I am posting something I am scrolling to read further and it takes a short while until I am realising that I am pushed back in time.
Well, good old games have their flaws too.... maybe they are using 20 year old software for authenticity.
The_Blog: I really wanna know what happens after that stupid cliffhanger at the end of Darksiders 1. I mean cmon guyy. Don't keep us hanging :S
Matruchus: Never played it but the game always intriqued me.
The first one brought together some very familiar elements from games like Zelda and Portal and made them work side-by-side effectively. The setting, art direction, and story are pretty good as well, but the borrowed elements stuck out a bit even though they worked.

The second one had a much more interesting protagonist in Death and the settings were nicely varied. There was more originality in this one and more RPG elements in progression than the first, but the ending seemed more satisfying.
The_Blog: Yes, and Darksiders. And Aquanox. And Red Faction. And Titan Quest. And Silver. ^^
ElTerprise: Whoa. Red Faction i know about because they released a GOFL-less Version of Red Faction:Guerilla on Steam. an di like the red faction Games.
Yeah they picked up allot of IP's when THQ died. I recently played through Red Faction: Armageddon. It is rather linear but the destruction is amazing and the My Little Pony that shoots rainbow lasers out of his butt is the best Secret ever in a game ^^ But I really don't know what were they thinking when they made a game with great destruction and decided to put most of the levels underground O.o Had fun though.

trentonlf: Don't want the game, but it is Jyhad
I think we still have a bunch of Jyhad cards in a box somewhere. (When I say a "bunch," I mean at least several decks' worth. We used to collect card games. :) I never could get into playing J/V:TES, but I loved the artwork and the styling of the game. I did get into Rage a bit, and I stll miss it - it was great fun to play with a group of friends, especially when everyone was a bunch of White Wolf fanatics, as we were.
IronArcturus: Did the Halfway game appear in the promo today?
It's now live. Hope you won't miss it.