It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Micro-BIOS: The last round can take 2-3 days, since almost everyone bought what they wanted.
Klumpen0815: Shadowgate, Grimrock 2, Tie Fighter and Vangers would continue to sell like crazy at this sale even in day 4 and 5.
What about Nox? Everybody want to have Nox even if they don't .... thanks to this one person.
Jeysie: *defeated look*

The Last Federation is going to be the absolute last game in the second round isn't it.
20% chance it comes next, not bad
pengchi87: Got up from my brief sleep! Good to see Myst still in the game.
I'm done with the seasoned except for that game.

Now I'll wait for the third round to begin on the fresh batch of games. I 'could' buy Banished if I happen to be awake at that time, not really a priority though. However, for Dragonfall, it's personal now - it slipped through my ever watching gaze for the second time, in fact, I seemed to have missed it by just one game! I woke up to find Freedom Planet on sale, which was the very next after Dragonfall. I'm GOING TO MURDER that game with my fiery axe of worldly destruction +3, which is now sharper due to the sleep I took.
Tarnicus: Howdy again :)
Yup! Had a good night? Just took a long awaited shower free from thought of missing a game I wanted, having already missed! :-)
paladin181: Still waiting for Grimrock II. Probably going to have to wait a while. I'll randomly wake up tonight, I think.
Most of the games I wanted and missed on round 1 had a tendency to appear the next day 12-14 hours later. This was the case for Dragonfall, for example. I'm not saying this is scientific, but I thing there's time for LoG2.
ziolkowskim: Talking mushroom in a go kart?
bradgy: It'd be lighter and quicker than the larger animals, certainly. I guess it depends if the carts are firing hedgehogs or turtle shells? :)
I actually think that the mushroom guy was covering for the Princess ("The Princess is in anothercastle") While she was sleeping with Bowser... Yeah... it is late.
justanoldgamer: I don't think I missed anything but I make no promises.
MissFable: Mine is not alphabetical but I promise I have been keeping it up to date
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post11324
Thank you very much for the info. =)
The_Blog: Yeah I am really looking forward to it. After Jowood created the catastrophe that Faith in Destiny was, nordic games made a atleast decent final Addon for Spellforce 2 Demons of the Past. I think it was last years E3 when they announced the start of the developement for Spellforce 3.
ElTerprise: Thank god i only played the original Phenomic developed Spellforce Games. But i'm looking forward to Spellforce 3.
And i got Spellforce during the promo as my retail don't work anymore. Time to replay :)
The original Spellforce + Addons is still the best Spellforce experience I have to say. Although I have to say that Spellforce 2 is not bad, it is actually quite decent. But it feels a bit different. Spellforce 1 is just a bit better in my nostalgia blurred vision ^^
DarkRiddle: How many rounds are there going to be? It was as I remembered 90 hours, so roughly 4 rounds? Will it stop after 90 hours even though not all the games/movies have been up 4 times?
I'm trying to get hold of "Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie" but I seem to be out of luck every time ^^;
As far as I see on the list, it has only been up 2 times. So there should be a third time, right?
I really want to go to bed now, but the movie seems like fun ^^ Did it went fast the last times? As I really can't remember seeing it going by o.O Well if I'm not going to make it, it will be fine, I did get a few (very) awesome games ^_^

Good luck everyone who still manage to stay awake :)

(Sorry for the wall of text ^^;)
3 rounds and the 90 hours was a time limit only for the twitch stream.
ElTerprise: Nordic has the rights to Supreme Commander 1?

Edit: Aaand i'm page-travelling again :(
The_Blog: Yes, and Darksiders. And Aquanox. And Red Faction. And Titan Quest. And Silver. ^^
Whoa. Red Faction i know about because they released a GOFL-less Version of Red Faction:Guerilla on Steam. an di like the red faction Games.
HypersomniacLive: Perhaps the Husky should consult his feline companions.
any particular one?
Matruchus: Its gone already, sorry. But your guess is correct.
Fortunately I have the game already. I had to answer as I loved playing that game many years ago, and still have thousands of old cards in pristine condition in folders :)

For a copy of Deponia on GOG, here's a card-related question of my own.

What was the original name of the collectible card game Vampire: The Eternal Struggle? (spelling must be correct)

I'll check the page for answers when I get back from making a cup of tea :)
Klumpen0815: Shadowgate, Grimrock 2, Tie Fighter and Vangers would continue to sell like crazy at this sale even in day 4 and 5.
MarkoH01: What about Nox? Everybody want to have Nox even if they don't .... thanks to this one person.
Of course, Nox is evident, I thought there's no need to mention it. ;)
It would have sold very well anyway, it's one of the more popular "hidden" gems.
Matruchus: +1 Supreme Commander finally I hope.
ElTerprise: Nordic has the rights to Supreme Commander 1?

Edit: Aaand i'm page-travelling again :(
That is so annoying. Everytime I am posting something I am scrolling to read further and it takes a short while until I am realising that I am pushed back in time.
Matruchus: Its gone already, sorry. But your guess is correct.
Tarnicus: Fortunately I have the game already. I had to answer as I loved playing that game many years ago, and still have thousands of old cards in pristine condition in folders :)

For a copy of Deponia on GOG, here's a card-related question of my own.

What was the original name of the collectible card game Vampire: The Eternal Struggle? (spelling must be correct)

I'll check the page for answers when I get back from making a cup of tea :)
Jyhad?
Mister-Gosh: Most of the games I wanted and missed on round 1 had a tendency to appear the next day 12-14 hours later. This was the case for Dragonfall, for example. I'm not saying this is scientific, but I thing there's time for LoG2.
I don't know. I didn't get Dragonfall. I do have it on Steam, so there's that. I need Grimrock II though... It's my white whale this sale. If I don't get it, I'll be disappointed. And pay $24 for it. :P