It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Nordic has the rights to Supreme Commander 1?

Edit: Aaand i'm page-travelling again :(
The_Blog: Yes, and Darksiders. And Aquanox. And Red Faction. And Titan Quest. And Silver. ^^
+1 for Darksiders.
Damn, I missed Dragonfall today. How many more days are left of the insomnia sale?
Tarnicus: F'king lack of realism in games! ><
bradgy: But who would win a fight between a camel in a go kart and a shark in a go kart?
Depends what environment the fight occurs in. If it were in the sea, one would assume the shark, but the go-cart better be able to float! :P
Grargar: Fresh deal: Halfway (-70%) [400]
Another game where the contrast between the artwork on the promo card and the actual game graphics is LOL.
Random_Coffee: Damn, I missed Dragonfall today. How many more days are left of the insomnia sale?
Its not limited by time. It ends when the last game promo ends.
*defeated look*

The Last Federation is going to be the absolute last game in the second round isn't it.
Still waiting for Grimrock II. Probably going to have to wait a while. I'll randomly wake up tonight, I think.
Woohoo! Got Halfway, the last game I wanted enough to pay the promo price for it.
How many rounds are there going to be? It was as I remembered 90 hours, so roughly 4 rounds? Will it stop after 90 hours even though not all the games/movies have been up 4 times?
I'm trying to get hold of "Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie" but I seem to be out of luck every time ^^;
As far as I see on the list, it has only been up 2 times. So there should be a third time, right?
I really want to go to bed now, but the movie seems like fun ^^ Did it went fast the last times? As I really can't remember seeing it going by o.O Well if I'm not going to make it, it will be fine, I did get a few (very) awesome games ^_^

Good luck everyone who still manage to stay awake :)

(Sorry for the wall of text ^^;)
The_Blog: Yeah I am really looking forward to it. After Jowood created the catastrophe that Faith in Destiny was, nordic games made a atleast decent final Addon for Spellforce 2 Demons of the Past. I think it was last years E3 when they announced the start of the developement for Spellforce 3.
Thank god i only played the original Phenomic developed Spellforce Games. But i'm looking forward to Spellforce 3.
And i got Spellforce during the promo as my retail don't work anymore. Time to replay :)
I now have a 1-in-5 chance that the next Fresh game will be The Last Federation. Since I've been looking out for it for the last (OMG!) 15 hours. O_o
Halfway... I forgot about that game - it sells fast enough tough :) I love TBS, but I just have too many games right now... I remember in 2009-2011 struggling to find games that were TBS. Since 2013 times changed for much better, however since 201 there is just too many games...
The_Blog: Yes, and Darksiders. And Aquanox. And Red Faction. And Titan Quest. And Silver. ^^
Matruchus: +1 for Darksiders.
I really wanna know what happens after that stupid cliffhanger at the end of Darksiders 1. I mean cmon guys. Don't keep us hanging :S
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
high rated
trentonlf: The Husky does, but the Husky is unsure of what he is doing with that one ;-)
Perhaps the Husky should consult his feline companions.
Matruchus: +1 for Darksiders.
The_Blog: I really wanna know what happens after that stupid cliffhanger at the end of Darksiders 1. I mean cmon guyy. Don't keep us hanging :S
Never played it but the game always intriqued me.