It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Arcanum is an awesome game! I bought it during the last insomnia sale and I had a blast when I did not have internet for a month lol. I never played old c-rpgs before but gave it a try. I was so pleasantly surprised! :D
New Fresh deal: Lumino City (-50%) [100]

Previous Fresh deals

Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Banished (-70%) [300]

Current Seasoned deal: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [350]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
blotunga: I don't trade, I only gift :)
trentonlf: Check your PM! Banished is smiling in there :-)
You gifting fiend! :D
Found it!
HunchBluntley: Anyone else getting a weird glitch where the page loads a previous page in the thread after posting, instead of loading the most recent page (or what was the most recent when you posted)? I was on page 48 (most recent page at the time, and after clicking "Post my message", I was taken to page 44 for some reason. previous time I posted in this thread it took me to 42 (probably still about 4 pages behind the current page at that point). I'm sure there's a lovely array of weird behaviors occurring today, what with all the site traffic; I'm just curious if this particular glitch is just happening for me.
Cavalary: Yeah, it's one of the typical bugs during sales, due to high load.
I've never experienced such a thing during any of the sales in the time I've been here; then again,
-- I usually have only followed the official sale announcement thread, not the sale tracker thread;
-- I don't think I posted too much in the big sale threads last year; and
-- none of those sales were Insomnia sales. =)
How is Arcanum?

£0.99 is pretty cheap and it's relatively tempting...
Arcanum is great in concept alone.

A Tolkien esque fantasy world with all the Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Dragons, etc. But in a more modern setting in this case a 19th century steampunk world. Instead of the typical medieval setting with castles and knights in armor.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Elmofongo
deleted
adaliabooks: How is Arcanum?

BUY IT!!!
trentonlf: Check your PM! Banished is smiling in there :-)
Thank you! If it's that good, next sale it will be my treat for someone :)

for the price and a steampunkish flavoured falloutish playstyle - probably worth it.

ARCANUM is a JEWEL, a DIAMOND, is one of the best RPGs i ever played, even better than the BGs in many things, even if it is not as polished.
foxworks: You gifting fiend! :D
Indeed, was wondering how long trentonlf was going to hold off until dropping one of his famous gift bombs. ;)
the_voivod: Aaand I can't get to the 'buy' page, so I'm going to miss Arcanum. Ho hum.
Try this: https://www.gog.com/checkout/ddf59d853aec
I despised it myself, but from what I've gathered, I'm in the extreme minority. Just about everyone else I've ever heard talk about it absolutely loved it.
Those 300 Banished copies went fast! :-o
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Experiment513