It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm waitng for Dreamfall Chapters. Now I have the 2nd one working I want the 3rd :)
CarrionCrow: Depends on how long it takes for the third round of newer items to finish. Figuring the older games will be done by tomorrow morning, but the newer items aren't exactly going quickly.
trentonlf: Maybe we'll get lucky and once the Seasoned games are all done they will start putting up two Fresh games at once
Or they put Keane 2 on the seasoned slot.
Matruchus: Mini Giveaway Riddle

Question:

Which trading card game/book series inspired the magical system used in Nox?

Reward:

Nox
MtG?
ryantmaurer: Magic the gathering?
Matruchus: Congratulations, you nailed it in first try.
WhooHoo!
tinyE: Bullshit! Like a camel could even fit in a go-cart!
F'king lack of realism in games! ><
ElTerprise: Yes please.
Matruchus: +1 Supreme Commander finally I hope.
Nordic has the rights to Supreme Commander 1?

Edit: Aaand i'm page-travelling again :(
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
xep624: It look like there will be only one more day of insomnia right?
CarrionCrow: Depends on how long it takes for the third round of newer items to finish. Figuring the older games will be done by tomorrow morning, but the newer items aren't exactly going quickly.
I was so surprised by it (Indiana Jones 1 200 copies went fast...), but hey this website used to be called Good Old Games for a reason :)
ziolkowskim: I want to sleep. GK is keaning heavily, tempting me to buy it... but I prefer to play the original one first.
Only one more game...
Me to. Will wait for GK to finish, but then I go to sleep. Only have 4 EUR more until the limit on my credit-card.
I'm going to sleep. I hope not to lose Dreamfall.
CarrionCrow: Question - does someone have a current list available of what's left to go?

Trying to update the one I've got on a notepad, but fell asleep and I'm pretty sure it's outdated now.
justanoldgamer: I don't think I missed anything but I make no promises.
Mine is not alphabetical but I promise I have been keeping it up to date
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post11324
tinyE: Bullshit! Like a camel could even fit in a go-cart!
Tarnicus: F'king lack of realism in games! ><
But who would win a fight between a camel in a go kart and a shark in a go kart?
MissFable: Nordic... -_-
The_Blog: Actually they are my favourite publisher at the moment. ^^ They have allot of great IP's and are trying to keep them alive. They even founded a whole new studio to produce Spellforce 3, Grimlore Games. Also, GOG and Nordic games are not in any conflict at the moment. The relationship is quite good as far as we are aware of.
Link to the companies website: http://grimloregames.com/
Unfortunately Nordic (like Daedalic) is a big fan of regional pricing which I am not so they are not my favorite even though the games are good.
xep624: I was so surprised by it (Indiana Jones 1 200 copies went fast...), but hey this website used to be called Good Old Games for a reason :)
It was 2400 in total with the first two runs (400 + 800) and still sold like crazy.

Question:

Reward:

Nox
Magic: The Gathering?

Question:

Reward:

Nox
Tarnicus: Magic: The Gathering?
Its gone already, sorry. But your guess is correct.