It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sithocan: According to article, people flooded Jack Keane game page on GOG and wrote false 5-star reviews to let people buy the game :)))))
Tarnicus: That wasn't the only slow moving game that sale. Does anyone else remember bombarding Steam with reviews of the "cheapest and best games ever, grab then now before you miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity?" Take Theme Park for example, 600 slow moving copies. I headed to the Steam forums and posted a link to the sale, and people were gracious enough to add their praises too. Copies seemed to move faster, and at the very least it passed the time! :)
PiD got burned in my memory. And I got it for free also.
pengchi87: Got up from my brief sleep! Good to see Myst still in the game.
I'm done with the seasoned except for that game.

Now I'll wait for the third round to begin on the fresh batch of games. I 'could' buy Banished if I happen to be awake at that time, not really a priority though. However, for Dragonfall, it's personal now - it slipped through my ever watching gaze for the second time, in fact, I seemed to have missed it by just one game! I woke up to find Freedom Planet on sale, which was the very next after Dragonfall. I'm GOING TO MURDER that game with my fiery axe of worldly destruction +3, which is now sharper due to the sleep I took.
Howdy again :)
MissFable: Nordic... -_-
The_Blog: Actually they are my favourite publisher at the moment. ^^ They have allot of great IP's and are trying to keep them alive. They even founded a whole new studio to produce Spellforce 3, Grimlore Games. Also, GOG and Nordic games are not in any conflict at the moment. The relationship is quite good as far as we are aware of.
Link to the companies website: http://grimloregames.com/
I just want Nordic and GOG to fix their issues so we can get those games back and hopefully TQ as well :)
ryantmaurer: What did you get?
MissFable: Crit on a game means getting a free copy of said game.
Ahhhhh I thought it was a random game. When do you see that you got a crit hit?
It look like there will be only one more day of insomnia right?
The_Blog: Question 2 was first answered by the user:
ALH

Question 1 was first answered by the user:
sztihamer

Question 3 remains unanswered so far!
Tarnicus: Doing trivia eh? Nice one!! If things are moving slowly, I might bust out come spare codes and a trivia game again, once the caffeine hits me :)
Welcome back. I hope you slept well :)
bugamn: Got a crit on Knights and Merchants!
Congratulations. Its a very good strategy game. Just mind to feed your peasants and soldiers enough :)
xep624: It look like there will be only one more day of insomnia right?
For sure.

Nonsense....it'll be over once rd 3 is over.At least one more day.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ALH
ryantmaurer: Ahhhhh I thought it was a random game. When do you see that you got a crit hit?
When you push the buy button and you get it for free.
I want to sleep. GK is keaning heavily, tempting me to buy it... but I prefer to play the original one first.
Only one more game...
Depends on how long it takes for the third round of newer items to finish. Figuring the older games will be done by tomorrow morning, but the newer items aren't exactly going quickly.
ryantmaurer: Ahhhhh I thought it was a random game. When do you see that you got a crit hit?
Click "buy now" on the main page and if you get it then It will say so on the checkout page.
Tarnicus: That wasn't the only slow moving game that sale. Does anyone else remember bombarding Steam with reviews of the "cheapest and best games ever, grab then now before you miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity?" Take Theme Park for example, 600 slow moving copies. I headed to the Steam forums and posted a link to the sale, and people were gracious enough to add their praises too. Copies seemed to move faster, and at the very least it passed the time! :)
Sure, but Jack Keane 2 has lagged on 100 copies if I remember correctly, it was first game to stay for multiple hours, and was basically acknowledged with a copy count drop in the third round, while most of other slowdowns happened during the finals themselves. It was notable in its own way.
Mini Giveaway Riddle

Question:

Which trading card game/book series inspired the magical system used in Nox?

Reward:

Nox

Edit: Already gone. Congratulations to the fast winner :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus
The last round can take 2-3 days, since almost everyone bought what they wanted.