It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Verdeloth: Torchlight had mainly one big disadvantage - it was really too easy. And too colourful :)
But what I am saying, the difficulty in Diablo 3 is also surprisingly low, especially with that ridiculously small penalty for dying. The only challenging mode in D3 is Hardcore (especially on Torment VI difficulty in the expansion pack).
D3 has a demo. I'd play that before investing. It was bright and well-polished, but I can't say I enjoyed it, particularly for the price tag.

I played through Path of Exile, which is f2p and imo was probably more entertaining than D3. Though D1/D2 are the only ARPGs I would go so far as to say I really "loved."

TL2 was pretty fun, though I bogged down (in inventory mgmt, actually trying to juggle multiple alts) and never finished it.
bugamn: Got a crit on Knights and Merchants!
What did you get?
Aw, INTERCOURSE!

I KNEW it. The last game I want & it's the one that goes away in minutes.

Defecation.
Nice one!
sithocan: According to article, people flooded Jack Keane game page on GOG and wrote false 5-star reviews to let people buy the game :)))))
That wasn't the only slow moving game that sale. Does anyone else remember bombarding Steam with reviews of the "cheapest and best games ever, grab then now before you miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity?" Take Theme Park for example, 600 slow moving copies. I headed to the Steam forums and posted a link to the sale, and people were gracious enough to add their praises too. Copies seemed to move faster, and at the very least it passed the time! :)
Attachments:
Bullshit! Like a camel could even fit in a go-cart!
Verdeloth: Torchlight had mainly one big disadvantage - it was really too easy. And too colourful :)
But what I am saying, the difficulty in Diablo 3 is also surprisingly low, especially with that ridiculously small penalty for dying. The only challenging mode in D3 is Hardcore (especially on Torment VI difficulty in the expansion pack).
Klumpen0815: Torchlight was not gloomy and dark enough for a game that is 99% slaughter,
had too many people in town you really don't care for and don't want to listen to,
was too easy, had a bad camera angle, no multiplayer (what the....) and the German localisation didn't even get updates anymore at some point, which made fans create their own translation for the English version (Fackelschein).
Magic system is meh, animations are meh, monsters are meh, game is meh.
I still liked the aestethics (sp?) of that game, though. The Estherian Ruins and the Dwarf fortress looked really interesting to me back then when I played it.
Swampland: Do you mean Noober?

I always talked to him for the XP you get at the end. Despite him repeatedly approaching the character who talked to him and annoying the player since each time the screen focuses on the conversation. But you can easily spam the enter key and be done with it. ;)
Boilais: Yes that's the one ;). And the xp wasn't worth the hassle imo. And if you killed him you could end up with bad karma. But he would follow you.... so annoying, but still funny.

You got a PM.
Thanks a lot! :D
The HD version of that should be free on dlh.net
Unfortunately that's a steam key, so it might be an issue for some. :)
Dalthnock: So, guys... Shadowrun: Dragonfall in the 2nd round. has it come up yet?
pengchi87: You missed it! Just like me!

Let's rest ourselves for the hunt in rd 3 :-)
I missed as well....
MissFable: Nordic... -_-
The_Blog: Actually they are my favourite publisher at the moment. ^^ They have allot of great IP's and are trying to keep them alive. They even founded a whole new studio to produce Spellforce 3, Grimlore Games. Also, GOG and Nordic games are not in any conflict at the moment. The relationship is quite good as far as we are aware of.
Link to the companies website: http://grimloregames.com/
I didn't know that there is going to be a spellforce 3. Nice.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
ryantmaurer: What did you get?
Well...Knights and Merchants! ^^ But for free ;)
ryantmaurer: What did you get?
Crit on a game means getting a free copy of said game.
The_Blog: Question 2 was first answered by the user:
ALH

Question 1 was first answered by the user:
sztihamer

Question 3 remains unanswered so far!
Doing trivia eh? Nice one!! If things are moving slowly, I might bust out come spare codes and a trivia game again, once the caffeine hits me :)
Question - does someone have a current list available of what's left to go?

Trying to update the one I've got on a notepad, but fell asleep and I'm pretty sure it's outdated now.