It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Titan Quest Gold
Diablo 1 - Beelzebub
Diablo 2 - LoD with Multires-hack
Nox

are all you need when it comes to hack'n'slash.

If you want something deeper with more story and less combat, go for Inquisitor - the always underrated and overlooked Czech gem of a natively HD sprite based isometric rpg.

Oh and stay away from Torchlight, the soundtrack is stunning (made by the same guy who made Diablo 1's soundtrack), but the rest is bland and without any soul.
ElTerprise: Titan Quest should really be at GOG. But it will be difficult cause Nordic Games. Damn.
Yeah, the community for that one is still active with Fanpatch and Mods. I'm still playing it once in a while in addition to pretty much browsing daily through the English and German forums (www.titanquest.net and titanquest.4fansites.de)
Micro-BIOS: Page 600, ppl.
12 k comments nice !
If someone missed Realms of the Haunting and still needs it, just ask for it!
I would like to access the actual list with the remaining games to appear. I think the official list is not updated yet?
MissFable: Anyone know why Jack Kean 2 is no longer in the catalog?
Cavalary: Nordic publishes it...
Nordic... -_-
So, guys... Shadowrun: Dragonfall in the 2nd round. has it come up yet?
Verdeloth: Torchlight had mainly one big disadvantage - it was really too easy. And too colourful :)
But what I am saying, the difficulty in Diablo 3 is also surprisingly low, especially with that ridiculously small penalty for dying. The only challenging mode in D3 is Hardcore (especially on Torment VI difficulty in the expansion pack).
Torchlight was not gloomy and dark enough for a game that is 99% slaughter,
had too many people in town you really don't care for and don't want to listen to,
was too easy, had a bad camera angle, no multiplayer (what the....) and the German localisation didn't even get updates anymore at some point, which made fans create their own translation for the English version (Fackelschein).
Magic system is meh, animations are meh, monsters are meh, game is meh.
Dalthnock: So, guys... Shadowrun: Dragonfall in the 2nd round. has it come up yet?
Yup.
Dalthnock: So, guys... Shadowrun: Dragonfall in the 2nd round. has it come up yet?
Yes it did
I believe it already has.
Yes :(

I missed it, it went in 15 minutes
You missed it! Just like me!

Let's rest ourselves for the hunt in rd 3 :-)
So... *Busts out eye drops*
... if I keep staring at the front page, will Beyond Good and Evil come back?
Cavalary: Nordic publishes it...
MissFable: Nordic... -_-
Actually they are my favourite publisher at the moment. ^^ They have allot of great IP's and are trying to keep them alive. They even founded a whole new studio to produce Spellforce 3, Grimlore Games. Also, GOG and Nordic games are not in any conflict at the moment. The relationship is quite good as far as we are aware of.
Link to the companies website: http://grimloregames.com/
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
Got a crit on Knights and Merchants!