It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

goplanet: Argh, how do you get DOSBox to go back to fullscreen after alt-tabbing out?
By pressing Alt+Enter.
Boilais: A what the heck got a riddle to throw out as well.
Reward: Bad Mojo Redux

It is common strategy in RPGs to talk to all the characters you meet to find quest , trade, etc.
In Baldur's Gate however there is one Character you should avoid if possible.
What is the name of that Character and what does she/he do that makes you avoid her/him ?
Do you mean Noober?

I always talked to him for the XP you get at the end. Despite him repeatedly approaching the character who talked to him and annoying the player since each time the screen focuses on the conversation. But you can easily spam the enter key and be done with it. ;)
goplanet: Argh, how do you get DOSBox to go back to fullscreen after alt-tabbing out?
Doesn't alt+enter work?
Alt-Enter.
MissFable: Anyone know why Jack Kean 2 is no longer in the catalog?
Its a Nordic game and Nordic pulled out of gog in August. It does seem slowly to be coming back here regionally priced.
Alt+Enter.
sztihamer: By pressing Alt+Enter.
Thank you kindly.
zfox2064: Just so you know, if you buy Wasteland 2 here on GOG it comes with a copy of Wasteland 1.
Crud - that means I actually bought 4 RPGs this sale instead of just 3!

When am I going to have time to play them all? :)
Page 600, ppl.
sztihamer: By pressing Alt+Enter.
goplanet: Thank you kindly.
Thanks for asking, I've had that same question and had forgotten until now. Also thanks to those who answered.
Seasoned deal: Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion (-75%) [200]
Boilais: A what the heck got a riddle to throw out as well.
Reward: Bad Mojo Redux

It is common strategy in RPGs to talk to all the characters you meet to find quest , trade, etc.
In Baldur's Gate however there is one Character you should avoid if possible.
What is the name of that Character and what does she/he do that makes you avoid her/him ?
Swampland: Do you mean Noober?

I always talked to him for the XP you get at the end. Despite him repeatedly approaching the character who talked to him and annoying the player since each time the screen focuses on the conversation. But you can easily spam the enter key and be done with it. ;)
Yes that's the one ;). And the xp wasn't worth the hassle imo. And if you killed him you could end up with bad karma. But he would follow you.... so annoying, but still funny.

You got a PM.
sithocan: According to article, people flooded Jack Keane game page on GOG and wrote false 5-star reviews to let people buy the game :)))))
I wasn't here back then myself, but I remember reading some of them afterwards. Actually, MaGog still finds some of them.
(thebowtieguy) 5 stars - It's okay.
Here we have an adventure game with decent puzzles and great, well-stylized graphics, but a maybe just a little too much padding and fluff.
Enough with that, though. Can 83 people just buy it already?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(flat_earth7) 5 stars - Cured my son!
I should preface this by saying that I've been having a lot of trouble with my son. Recently, he's discovered the wide world of the internet as well as computer gaming, and he hasn't been listening to his mother or myself at all.
Jack Keane, your Fire Within has cleansed my son of all desire to turn on a computer from this day forth! He cleaned his room, did the dishes, and...
Micro-BIOS: Page 600, ppl.
Nope it's page 240 :P
50 posts/page FTW

EDIT: Oh snap I got post 12k!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by opticq
CharlesGrey: Signed. ( Literally -- I think there's a wishlist entry for it. )

Last thing I heard, Nordic is the current rights owner for TQ.
ElTerprise: Yes that's the main problem i think.
Could be worse. At least they still have some games here, and others pop up for sales such as this one. So I'd say there's hope yet...