It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Titan Quest should really be at GOG.
The_Blog: I second this!
I edited my post. Will be difficlult because Nordic has the rights to Titan Quest.
Well that was a short nap. I'm awake far earlier than I thought :)
bluebirdaway: So I'm not sure if I'm just really lucky or not , but so far during the sale I've received $81 dollars in free games:

SHADOWRUN RETURNS (Received from someone who bought an extra copy)
AGE OF WONDERS (Critical Hit)
GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS – 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (Critical Hit)
HITMAN 2: SILENT ASSASSIN (Critical Hit)
SHADOWS: HERETIC KINGDOMS (Critical Hit)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Haven't bought anything yet)
So you're the person taking all the crits.
Micro-BIOS: I think it were around 200 copies that took 7 hours. When later 18000 copies appeared, everyone was like "WTF???".
HypersomniacLive: Actually, the big keaning was during the first Fall Insomnia Promo, and the joke was at the end of the first round of the Spring Insomnia Promo.
Yup. On that spring insomnia PiD keaned a lot. After a couple of hours we went to write on steam forums talking about what an incredible sale price PiD had, to make people come and buy them.
Signed. ( Literally -- I think there's a wishlist entry for it. )

Last thing I heard, Nordic is the current rights owner for TQ.
HypersomniacLive: Actually, the big keaning was during the first Fall Insomnia Promo, and the joke was at the end of the first round of the Spring Insomnia Promo.
Yeah, it was such a mighty joke that it even crashed the Pidgebot. :P
bluebirdaway: So I'm not sure if I'm just really lucky or not , but so far during the sale I've received $81 dollars in free games:

SHADOWRUN RETURNS (Received from someone who bought an extra copy)
AGE OF WONDERS (Critical Hit)
GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS – 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (Critical Hit)
HITMAN 2: SILENT ASSASSIN (Critical Hit)
SHADOWS: HERETIC KINGDOMS (Critical Hit)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Haven't bought anything yet)
mailman27: So you're the person taking all the crits.
He must be wearing Bracer of Luck +3.
So definitely will play
Diablo - Beelzebub
Diablo II - LoD with Multires-hack
Titan Quest Gold

Maybe
Torchlight II
Nox
Inquisitor
Grim Dawn

Anything else?
Argh, how do you get DOSBox to go back to fullscreen after alt-tabbing out?
opticq: Oh my god that looks amazing. I loved Diablo 3, any more recommendations? I think I will definitely get TQ
Klumpen0815: Titan Quest Gold
Diablo 1 - Beelzebub
Diablo 2 - LoD with Multires-hack
Nox

are all you need when it comes to hack'n'slash.

If you want something deeper with more story and less combat, go for Inquisitor - the always underrated and overlooked Czech gem of a natively HD sprite based isometric rpg.

Oh and stay away from Torchlight, the soundtrack is stunning (made by the same guy who made Diablo 1's soundtrack), but the rest is bland and without any soul.
Torchlight had mainly one big disadvantage - it was really too easy. And too colourful :)
But what I am saying, the difficulty in Diablo 3 is also surprisingly low, especially with that ridiculously small penalty for dying. The only challenging mode in D3 is Hardcore (especially on Torment VI difficulty in the expansion pack).
Cavalary: Quite sure it wasn't 200. It was 50 or 100 tops, but too pricy, low discount, not that known a game... In the following rounds it was 25, and it actually didn't take too long, somewhat oddly. Then yeah, GOG trolling on the next sale with 18000 when it fact it was 18 :))
SortaSane: Did anyone bite the bullet and buy a copy to get things moving? If so, there should be something in memory of Those That Fought The Keaning.
Don't know. It was only there for a minute or so.
Anyone know why Jack Kean 2 is no longer in the catalog?
pengchi87: Are they not? I thought they were, but my search returns nothing. I must have mistaken the series with Torchlight series. Similar concepts and all :-)
Well Torchlight 2 is sadly not on GOG as well, only the first one. Quite a shame since the difference between T1 and T2 is basicly like the difference between D1 to D2.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
CharlesGrey: Signed. ( Literally -- I think there's a wishlist entry for it. )

Last thing I heard, Nordic is the current rights owner for TQ.
Yes that's the main problem i think.
MissFable: Anyone know why Jack Kean 2 is no longer in the catalog?
Nordic publishes it...