It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MissFable: Ooooh. I was only there for the joke part then; apparently I missed the Keaning; that reference makes a lot more sense now.
Micro-BIOS: I think it were around 200 copies that took 7 hours. When later 18000 copies appeared, everyone was like "WTF???".
Quite sure it wasn't 200. It was 50 or 100 tops, but too pricy, low discount, not that known a game... In the following rounds it was 25, and it actually didn't take too long, somewhat oddly. Then yeah, GOG trolling on the next sale with 18000 when it fact it was 18 :))

Edit: Ah, you answered that yourself with the video, so 100.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Cavalary
opticq: Oh my god that looks amazing. I loved Diablo 3, any more recommendations? I think I will definitely get TQ
Klumpen0815: Titan Quest Gold
Diablo 1 - Beelzebub
Diablo 2 - LoD with Multires-hack
Nox

are all you need when it comes to hack'n'slash.

If you want something deeper with more story and less combat, go for Inquisitor - the always underrated and overlooked Czech gem of a natively HD sprite based isometric rpg.

Oh and stay away from Torchlight, the soundtrack is stunning (made by the same guy who made Diablo 1's soundtrack), but the rest is bland and without any soul.
I might go back and play D1 and D2 but yeah TL was a chore for me as I really care about story and TL was boring
high rated
Micro-BIOS: I think it were around 200 copies that took 7 hours. When later 18000 copies appeared, everyone was like "WTF???".
Actually, the big keaning was during the first Fall Insomnia Promo, and the joke was at the end of the first round of the Spring Insomnia Promo.
CharlesGrey: Titan Quest is/was awesome. One of the best "Loot-'em-Ups", and one of my all time favorite PC games. :)

Darkstone is OK if you like the genre, but it's not particularly unique or special in any way. Does kinda have that Diablo 1 feel, though.
opticq: Oh my god that looks amazing. I loved Diablo 3, any more recommendations? I think I will definitely get TQ
I always found it funny how Diablo 3 doesn't look significantly better than Titan Quest & Immortal Throne, despite the age gap between the games. Anyhow, TQ has a lot of cool stuff going for it, such as the interesting skill tree system, the varied settings, and the mythology theme, if you're into that. Oh yeah, and ragdoll physics for opponents, which can often lead to all sorts of hilarious moments. :D

Also check out Grim Dawn, which is the project the former TQ developers are working on ( or some of the TQ developers, anyway ). I think it's still in development, but should be getting close to release by now. I hope it will find its way here when it's done.
At this rate, I doubt we'll even see the third round of Fresh side. This is actually kind of ridiculous. Why did they put such high quantities on that stuff?
Cavalary: Quite sure it wasn't 200. It was 50 or 100 tops, but too pricy, low discount, not that known a game... In the following rounds it was 25, and it actually didn't take too long, somewhat oddly. Then yeah, GOG trolling on the next sale with 18000 when it fact it was 18 :))
Did anyone bite the bullet and buy a copy to get things moving? If so, there should be something in memory of Those That Fought The Keaning.
Klumpen0815: Nox
Nox huh, I might have to jump on that bandwagon as well then
Diablo 1 - Beelzebub
Nox

If you want something deeper with more story and less combat, go for Inquisitor - the always underrated and overlooked Czech gem of a natively HD sprite based isometric rpg.

Oh and stay away from Torchlight, the soundtrack is stunning (made by the same guy who made Diablo 1's soundtrack), but the rest is bland and without any soul.
The_Blog: Torchlight 2 is actually really good atleast in my opinion.
Definitely looks more interesting than the first one, never played Torchlight 2, hopefully it will come to GoG one day.
Diablo 1 - Beelzebub
Nox

Titan Quest should really be at GOG. But it will be difficult cause Nordic Games. Damn.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
Klumpen0815: Nox
opticq: Nox huh, I might have to jump on that bandwagon as well then
Nox is my personal favourite in that list (besides Inquisitor, did I mention that it's awesome?).
Every class has a different line to play and the graphics are pretty good.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
ElTerprise: Titan Quest should really be at GOG.
I second this!
Klumpen0815: Definitely looks more interesting than the first one, never played Torchlight 2, hopefully it will come to GoG one day.
TL2 is a lot of fun, better than the first one
Diablo 1 - Beelzebub
Nox

ElTerprise: Titan Quest should really be at GOG.
Are they not? I thought they were, but my search returns nothing. I must have mistaken the series with Torchlight series. Similar concepts and all :-)
Klumpen0815: Definitely looks more interesting than the first one, never played Torchlight 2, hopefully it will come to GoG one day.
I own both and the second is far superior to the first. A much better story, good characters, and unusual but fun classes with multiple skills trees that play well solo or in multiplayer. It's been out long enough that it comes around for a deep discount fairly often.
According to article, people flooded Jack Keane game page on GOG and wrote false 5-star reviews to let people buy the game :)))))