It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I actually never knew that the Jack Keane ordeal made the news :D
ArtisticMinstrel: 3 Dyson Poincaré?
The_Blog: Not the name I am looking for although it was a name that was considered for him. But one of his earliset models had a specific name. That's the one I am looking for. :)
Yeah Ivan the biker. Should have kept reading :). So glad they changed it.
Khalaq: I'm beginning to despair of ever being around while the games I want are up for sale.. (

Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Star Wars X-Wing
Star Wars Tie Fighter

I've been busy working and have missed these titles over and over, again. That's a bummer, but I also know that, sooner or later, they will all come up during another sale.
Tie Fighter always lasts about a minute, so you'd have to watch it all the time. ^^
Klumpen0815: Yes, 3D attempts in this genre suck, although Titan Quest was quite good.

Get this Diablo 1 HD mod, NOW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MlMEt1yW-Q

PS: It's way more than a widescreen hack, it's a full mod with new classes and gameplay overhaul.
CharlesGrey: Titan Quest is/was awesome. One of the best "Loot-'em-Ups", and one of my all time favorite PC games. :)

Darkstone is OK if you like the genre, but it's not particularly unique or special in any way. Does kinda have that Diablo 1 feel, though.
Oh my god that looks amazing. I loved Diablo 3, any more recommendations? I think I will definitely get TQ
Klumpen0815: Tie Fighter always lasts about a minute, so you'd have to watch it all the time. ^^
2 min the first time and 5 the second, according to the bot at least.
Micro-BIOS: GOG made the Keane joke the day AFTER it keaned.
MissFable: Ooooh. I was only there for the joke part then; apparently I missed the Keaning; that reference makes a lot more sense now.
I think it were around 200 copies that took 7 hours. When later 18000 copies appeared, everyone was like "WTF???".
Mmm, I bought Wacky Wheels expecting a Super Mario Kart clone. I was also expecting 60fps :(. Its fps are horrible, and overclocking the CPU in dosbox doesn't fix it.
Every winner has recieved his rewards via PM :)
CharlesGrey: Titan Quest is/was awesome. One of the best "Loot-'em-Ups", and one of my all time favorite PC games. :)

Darkstone is OK if you like the genre, but it's not particularly unique or special in any way. Does kinda have that Diablo 1 feel, though.
opticq: Oh my god that looks amazing. I loved Diablo 3, any more recommendations? I think I will definitely get TQ
Titan Quest Gold
Diablo 1 - Beelzebub
Diablo 2 - LoD with Multires-hack
Nox

are all you need when it comes to hack'n'slash.

If you want something deeper with more story and less combat, go for Inquisitor - the always underrated and overlooked Czech gem of a natively HD sprite based isometric rpg.

Oh and stay away from Torchlight, the soundtrack is stunning (made by the same guy who made Diablo 1's soundtrack), but the rest is bland and without any soul.
200 copies for 7 hours. What a torture :))))))
MissFable: Here is a link to the list of games left on the 3rd round of Seasoned (sorry it is not alphabetical)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post11324
Got up from my brief sleep! Good to see Myst still in the game.
I'm done with the seasoned except for that game.

Now I'll wait for the third round to begin on the fresh batch of games. I 'could' buy Banished if I happen to be awake at that time, not really a priority though. However, for Dragonfall, it's personal now - it slipped through my ever watching gaze for the second time, in fact, I seemed to have missed it by just one game! I woke up to find Freedom Planet on sale, which was the very next after Dragonfall. I'm GOING TO MURDER that game with my fiery axe of worldly destruction +3, which is now sharper due to the sleep I took.
ryantmaurer: I'm lost what is Keen and Keening?
MarkoH01: Guess it ;)
http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/120291/gog-com-drm-free-fall-insomnia-sale-stuck-on-jack-keane-2/
Also check this video. It's speeded up 30x.
opticq: Oh my god that looks amazing. I loved Diablo 3, any more recommendations? I think I will definitely get TQ
Klumpen0815: Titan Quest Gold
Diablo 1 - Beelzebub
Diablo 2 - LoD with Multires-hack
Nox

are all you need when it comes to hack'n'slash.

If you want something deeper with more story and less combat, go for Inquisitor - the always underrated and overlooked Czech gem of a natively HD sprite based isometric rpg.

Oh and stay away from Torchlight, the soundtrack is stunning (made by the same guy who made Diablo 1's soundtrack), but the rest is bland and without any soul.
Torchlight 2 is actually really good atleast in my opinion.
A what the heck got a riddle to throw out as well.
Reward: Bad Mojo Redux

It is common strategy in RPGs to talk to all the characters you meet to find quest , trade, etc.
In Baldur's Gate however there is one Character you should avoid if possible.
What is the name of that Character and what does she/he do that makes you avoid her/him ?
masterotaku: Mmm, I bought Wacky Wheels expecting a Super Mario Kart clone. I was also expecting 60fps :(. Its fps are horrible, and overclocking the CPU in dosbox doesn't fix it.
There's a "Let's play" to everything:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=let%27s+play+wacky+wheels&page=&utm_source=opensearch