It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ryantmaurer: I'm lost what is Keen and Keening?
Jack Kean is a game that sold horrendously slow in the original Insomnia Sale.Hence Keaning when something is going slow.
Klumpen0815: Vangers and Indy even without any hype.
Matruchus: Vangers definitely and those 1200 Indy copies wen't fast.
Considering it went up for sale with a combined 1200 copies in round 1 and 2 , I consider it pretty fast in the 3rd round with another 1200.
Question 2 was first answered by the user:
ALH

Question 1 was first answered by the user:
sztihamer

Question 3 remains unanswered so far!
ALH: Jack Kean is a game that sold horrendously slow in the original Insomnia Sale.Hence Keaning when something is going slow.
Thanks for the info!
Marcoutsider: Is anyone getting the message "DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games." when trying to buy Freedom Planet?

What's happening?

There are still several copies.
MissFable: It's just a bug check the price. If it still gives a discount then ignore it.
Initially I tought it was a winning message ):

However, I bought the game, thanks.
bluebirdaway: So I'm not sure if I'm just really lucky or not , but so far during the sale I've received $81 dollars in free games:

SHADOWRUN RETURNS (Received from someone who bought an extra copy)
AGE OF WONDERS (Critical Hit)
GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS – 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (Critical Hit)
HITMAN 2: SILENT ASSASSIN (Critical Hit)
SHADOWS: HERETIC KINGDOMS (Critical Hit)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Haven't bought anything yet)
Rage... increasing...
Jack Keane 2 was one of the games in an insomnia sale a while back, and it sold incredibly... poorly. So bad in fact that people put up good reviews of the game so people would buy it. Ironically, the game isn't even on the store any more, i believe. So, basically, any game that "keens", or is "keening" sells very slow
Post edited March 06, 2015 by evanmv13
Sigh, Shadorun Dragonfall noxed too much, and I missed it while playing …

Well, I will be more carefull on round 3.

And I also got a crit ! \o/
bluebirdaway: So I'm not sure if I'm just really lucky or not , but so far during the sale I've received $81 dollars in free games:

SHADOWRUN RETURNS (Received from someone who bought an extra copy)
AGE OF WONDERS (Critical Hit)
GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS – 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (Critical Hit)
HITMAN 2: SILENT ASSASSIN (Critical Hit)
SHADOWS: HERETIC KINGDOMS (Critical Hit)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Haven't bought anything yet)
Wow. That's awesome. I wish I was that lucky. Congrats.
Hey, haven't followed the thread in a while, but since we're looking at entering the second half of round 3 for seasoned before even starting it for fresh, is there word as to what will happen once round 3 for seasoned will also be over? Standard insomnia system with one at a time fresh or doubling up to have two of those at once and not drag on till probably next week?
As another mentioned Jack Keane is a game that was on Insomnia sale that blocked the whole sale for 7 hours cause the price was too highy for most people. Hence keening for slow sale.
It's a reference to a previous sale when gog played a joke by 18000 copies of jack Kean 2 in the first round of the sale. It's used by people when a game is taking a long time to sell all it's copies.
ALH: Jack Kean is a game that sold horrendously slow in the original Insomnia Sale.Hence Keaning when something is going slow.
ryantmaurer: Thanks for the info!
I think it was about 7hours... and it was NO double sale, so it blocked the only spot.
staruszek: Looks like they are giving less free games then they did last time. Or maybe i have less time for hunting.
skeletonbow: Speak for yourself... I just won my 3rd freebie LOL

Google Chrome crashed, and when it reloaded I hit buy on the Wacky Wheels game and blammo -> FREE.

Crazysauce.
I get problems trying to buy it yesterday and you get it free! Oh well, win some lose some. I got it this time though.
tinyE: Meh. I love Diablo clones but the attempt at 3D in Darkstone is pretty bad and I got sick of it pretty fast.
Klumpen0815: Yes, 3D attempts in this genre suck, although Titan Quest was quite good.

Get this Diablo 1 HD mod, NOW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MlMEt1yW-Q

PS: It's way more than a widescreen hack, it's a full mod with new classes and gameplay overhaul.
Titan Quest is/was awesome. One of the best "Loot-'em-Ups", and one of my all time favorite PC games. :)

Darkstone is OK if you like the genre, but it's not particularly unique or special in any way. Does kinda have that Diablo 1 feel, though.