It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Meanwhile the 11th hour is on it's 11th hour already. :P
Gede: For those who are not new to the Insomnia promo, how many times do you expect a game to be available for purchase? Will they change the order of the games?
think its about 3 rounds and they change the order - and sometimes the discounts too
Woohoo, Banished! First actual purchase of the sale so far. I've only watched Let's Play videos of the game, but I've been waiting for it to go on sale. Totally worth 6 dollars!
Gede: For those who are not new to the Insomnia promo, how many times do you expect a game to be available for purchase? Will they change the order of the games?
In previous Insomnias, each game appeared 3 times, in each appearance with more copies and with a different order.
Sachys: GET IT!!!

Edit: if in doubt, buy as gift, trade later!
I don't trade, I only gift :)
Sachys:
BUY BANISHED!
Did. First purchase of the sale. May be last too, depending.

As for those saying they hoped it'd go for less, this is the lowest price for Banished so far here.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Cavalary
blotunga: Is it THAT good? It's on my wishlist for some time, but I was hoping for about $4...
LJChronx: Yeah I was hoping for more of a discount as well. $5.99 is pretty standard for Banished.
Well it's still a pretty new game so you might want to support the developer! ;-)
Banished is good fun. You should all buy it, another 120 copies specifically.

blotunga: I don't trade, I only gift :)
then consider it as you trading your gift for a smile and about 8,000,000 hours of Banished flavoured joy! ;D

Edit: ive actually not played a game like Banished before that had me feeling upset when one of the little people died. That why I say buy it!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Sachys
high rated

Check your PM! Banished is smiling in there :-)
Cavalary: As for those saying they hoped it'd go for less, this is the lowest price for Banished so far here.
Think so, yes!
Heh, I just got my email about the insomnia promo going on. I guess they're chugging through the contact list database.
trentonlf: Check your PM! Banished is smiling in there :-)
NICE!
New Seasoned deal: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [350]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
Seasoned: ARCANUM: OF STEAMWORKS AND MAGICK OBSCURA (75%) [350]