It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

evanmv13: What games have people been the least Keane on? i.e those that have sold the fastest
ziolkowskim: Nox... i think
Vangers!
CarrionCrow: Black Friday - where idiots need to be protected from their own mindless, self-destructive, blindly groping urges.
goplanet: Errr... is "Black Friday" the name of a new dance club?
Black Friday is a filthy Walmart bathroom that hopes goes to die in with a needle in its arm.
BillyMaysFan59: So I've been thinking about Darkstone, since that's one of my 'crits. Is it worth trying?
CarrionCrow: It's supposed to be an enjoyable Diablo-style game. I'd say it's worth a shot.
Meh. I love Diablo clones but the attempt at 3D in Darkstone is pretty bad and I got sick of it pretty fast.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by tinyE
goplanet: Vangers!
Also Xwing and Tiefighter went quick the first time around
CarrionCrow: Black Friday - where idiots need to be protected from their own mindless, self-destructive, blindly groping urges.
The Friday after Thanksgiving, when retailers begin the Christmas shopping season with amazing sales that begin earlier each year. People line up no matter the time of night for those sales and sometimes fight and trample each other.
evanmv13: What games have people been the least Keane on? i.e those that have sold the fastest
If you consider volume , I'd rate Indy (Fate of Atlantis) pretty high, when 1200 hit the front yesterday I was like "nope, that's gonna take forever..." but did surprisingly well
CarrionCrow: Black Friday is a filthy Walmart bathroom that hopes goes to die in with a needle in its arm.
Please stop reminding me of my 3 years of mind numbing, soul sucking madness.
CarrionCrow: It's supposed to be an enjoyable Diablo-style game. I'd say it's worth a shot.
tinyE: Meh. I love Diablo clones but the attempt at 3D in Darkstone is pretty bad and I got sick of it pretty fast.
Yes, 3D attempts in this genre suck, although Titan Quest was quite good.

Get this Diablo 1 HD mod, NOW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MlMEt1yW-Q

PS: It's way more than a widescreen hack, it's a full mod with new classes and gameplay overhaul.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Nox after a couple of hours hype build up in this thread yesterday evening.
Yeah definitely Nox. It took about three minutes:

2015-03-04 22:21:23: Nox™ EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (250 copies)
2015-03-04 22:24:32: Darkstone EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (150 copies)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
MissFable: You might still get it. Waiting a day for round 3 to finish wont hurt; if you miss it in the sale you will just be buying it a little later.
gigafood1: Yeah but like I said I have a long weekend starting today, and just had finals so no studying to do, at this point I'm just worried ill miss the sale considering how many people are waiting for it.
I seem to recall the last time it came up it ended up Keaning.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MissFable
Matruchus: Nox after a couple of hours hype build up in this thread yesterday evening.
Vangers and Indy even without any hype.
Matruchus: Nox after a couple of hours hype build up in this thread yesterday evening.
Klumpen0815: Vangers and Indy even without any hype.
Yeah somewhat surprisingly Vangers really seemed to fly.
Wow i'm amazed at how fast Wacky Wheels is selling.
Klumpen0815: Vangers and Indy even without any hype.
Vangers definitely and those 1200 Indy copies wen't fast.