It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bew1977: Oatmeal and pudding is what the Pharaoh would want me to eat.
CarrionCrow: In that case, the pharaoh isn't a strong supporter of pizza, and as such cannot be trusted.

You can't gum crust, dang it! Don't listen to them!
Does the pharaoh approve of blenders? I can blend anything for smoothies.
CharlesGrey: For anyone still doubting -- this "critical hit" thing is apparently not just a myth.
Haha, of course not. I got Black Mirror 2 as a critical hit, and a "swing and miss" from Freedom Planet. I guess it was a critical hit, but the free copies were finished.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by masterotaku
zfox2064: Just so you know, if you buy Wasteland 2 here on GOG it comes with a copy of Wasteland 1.
MissFable: I heard the copy of wasteland 1 that comes with Wasteland 2 has touched up graphics.
Seriously?For better or worse?
foxworks: It's called Black Friday at Wal-Mart (or other fine retailer) ;-p
trentonlf: I brave the Black Friday crowd for deals on Video games and movies, I think I might have a problem LOL :)
*runs paws over globe* I see an intervention in your future
Boilais: :D
Well it IS an adventure, so similarities there,
And "Pauly Shore is dead" was quite entertaining :D
tinyE: I liked Encino Man. :D
Well I was in my mid teens when that came out, and still thought it was kinda weak. "Pauly Shore is dead" however... his best work (even though, the whole plot makes more sense to U.S. watchers, with all the references to his time as "the weasel"), Not great however, but the bar is low ^^
zfox2064: Just so you know, if you buy Wasteland 2 here on GOG it comes with a copy of Wasteland 1.
MissFable: I heard the copy of wasteland 1 that comes with Wasteland 2 has touched up graphics.
Yes, but only slightly, they stay true to the feeling imho and there's a background soundtrack which is quite fitting as well.
It's no overhaul yet but still more than a repackaging.
gigafood1: Hmmm... thinking of just going for grimrock 2 without the sale. Probably wont gt it when it goes on sale, and this is a long weekend, might be a while before it pops up round 3.
You might still get it. Waiting a day for round 3 to finish wont hurt; if you miss it in the sale you will just be buying it a little later.
BillyMaysFan59: So I've been thinking about Darkstone, since that's one of my 'crits. Is it worth trying?
It's kind of like Torchlight. If you like Torchlight, you'll probably like Darkstone. I love Darkstone. Quite a bit of it is child nostalgia since I got it in a cereal box when I was little and thought it was the best free game ever. But I think it's fun. Just don't pay the troubadore.
What games have people been the least Keane on? i.e those that have sold the fastest
BillyMaysFan59: So I've been thinking about Darkstone, since that's one of my 'crits. Is it worth trying?
It's supposed to be an enjoyable Diablo-style game. I'd say it's worth a shot.
CarrionCrow: Black Friday - where idiots need to be protected from their own mindless, self-destructive, blindly groping urges.
Errr... is "Black Friday" the name of a new dance club?
evanmv13: What games have people been the least Keane on? i.e those that have sold the fastest
Nox... i think
gigafood1: Hmmm... thinking of just going for grimrock 2 without the sale. Probably wont gt it when it goes on sale, and this is a long weekend, might be a while before it pops up round 3.
MissFable: You might still get it. Waiting a day for round 3 to finish wont hurt; if you miss it in the sale you will just be buying it a little later.
Yeah but like I said I have a long weekend starting today, and just had finals so no studying to do, at this point I'm just worried ill miss the sale considering how many people are waiting for it.
ALH: Seriously?For better or worse?
I don't know I don't have a copy of wasteland 2 >_< and I can't find a digital images of the retouched version.
Although I don't think they could make it worse then technicolor.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MissFable
evanmv13: What games have people been the least Keane on? i.e those that have sold the fastest
ziolkowskim: Nox... i think
LoG2 definitely