It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gabriel Knight Redux is a wonderful companion/tribute to the classic original.Both are worth playing imo.
high rated
This would be even more fun in a physical shop: Seeing people stumble over each other to get Nox, Vangers or Grimrock 2, the sales person throwing them in every direction - the silent mumbling when the next 11th Hour, Realms of The Haunting, Thunderscape, Legend of Grimrock 1 or Neverending Nightmare are offered - the collectors with their big fat gray "owned" bar set in place over nearly the whole catalogue discussing the worthiness of the games sold right now like the two old dudes in the muppet show and waiting for one particular game to arrive or gathering some keys to give them to lesser equipped ones.....
yyahoo: Well, I just took a look at that first review on the game card page and that person doesn't even like Tim Curry as GK, so I certainly can't trust their opinion... :/
foxworks: I'm a fan of Tim Curry, but I felt he was laying it on pretty thick so it'll take some getting used to.
I got used to Dennis Quaid in the The Big Easy, so I can get used to anyone... ;)

I just don't like change...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by yyahoo
bew1977: I'm missing 4 teeth. Pharaoh has not appeared yet.
CarrionCrow: Okay...that's not good. Try to weigh the eventual need for dental work against money saved on the game. =)
Oatmeal and pudding is what the Pharaoh would want me to eat.
Klumpen0815: This would be even more fun in a physical shop: Seeing people stumble over each other to get Nox, Vangers or Grimrock 2, the sales person throwing them in every direction - the silent mumbling when the next 11th Hour, Realms of The Haunting, Thunderscape, Legend of Grimrock 1 or Neverending Nightmare are offered - the collectors with their big fat gray "owned" bar set in place over nearly the whole catalogue discussing the worthiness of the games sold right now like the two old dudes in the muppet show and waiting for one particular game to arrive or gathering some keys to give them to lesser equipped ones.....
O.O
I want to see this happen!
MissFable: Free copies a random and rare you get them by clicking "Buy now" button on the main page. If you get a freebie the resulting window should tell you; if you don't get a freebie you can click the back button if you don't want the game.
Wasteland 1 still has one more appearance to make.
Pyragor: Thanks for clarification.
I was actually talking about Wasteland 2 (my bad, didn't precise...)
What about this one ?
Just so you know, if you buy Wasteland 2 here on GOG it comes with a copy of Wasteland 1.
Klumpen0815: This would be even more fun in a physical shop: Seeing people stumble over each other to get Nox, Vangers or Grimrock 2, the sales person throwing them in every direction - the silent mumbling when the next 11th Hour, Realms of The Haunting, Thunderscape, Legend of Grimrock 1 or Neverending Nightmare are offered - the collectors with their big fat gray "owned" bar set in place over nearly the whole catalogue discussing the worthiness of the games sold right now like the two old dudes in the muppet show and waiting for one particular game to arrive or gathering some keys to give them to lesser equipped ones.....
MissFable: O.O
Yeah that would be definitely great. PCs have killed all of my social skills to the end.
Klumpen0815: This would be even more fun in a physical shop: Seeing people stumble over each other [....]
It's called Black Friday at Wal-Mart (or other fine retailer) ;-p
CarrionCrow: Okay...that's not good. Try to weigh the eventual need for dental work against money saved on the game. =)
bew1977: Oatmeal and pudding is what the Pharaoh would want me to eat.
In that case, the pharaoh isn't a strong supporter of pizza, and as such cannot be trusted.

You can't gum crust, dang it! Don't listen to them!
MissFable: O.O
I've had dreams like this...

The endings were... Sexy.
So I've been thinking about Darkstone, since that's one of my 'crits. Is it worth trying?
Pyragor: Thanks for clarification.
I was actually talking about Wasteland 2 (my bad, didn't precise...)
What about this one ?
zfox2064: Just so you know, if you buy Wasteland 2 here on GOG it comes with a copy of Wasteland 1.
I heard the copy of wasteland 1 that comes with Wasteland 2 has touched up graphics.
Klumpen0815: This would be even more fun in a physical shop: Seeing people stumble over each other [....]
foxworks: It's called Black Friday at Wal-Mart (or other fine retailer) ;-p
I brave the Black Friday crowd for deals on Video games and movies, I think I might have a problem LOL :)
Hmmm... thinking of just going for grimrock 2 without the sale. Probably wont gt it when it goes on sale, and this is a long weekend, might be a while before it pops up round 3.
foxworks: It's called Black Friday at Wal-Mart (or other fine retailer) ;-p
Black Friday - where idiots need to be protected from their own mindless, self-destructive, blindly groping urges.