It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ViktorDavion: Gabriel Check: V next target halfway ^^
justanoldgamer: Get out of my head!
Why? The doctor says i am normal .... mostly ^^
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully you're having luck getting what you want, or keeping your teeth gnashing to a bare minimum while waiting for it to appear.

Also? Pretty sure this is the fastest Insomnia thread of the three I've seen. Every time I actually sleep, I have to immediately kiss any chance of catching up goodbye. -laughs-
I'm missing 4 teeth. Pharaoh has not appeared yet.

Hopefully you're having luck getting what you want, or keeping your teeth gnashing to a bare minimum while waiting for it to appear.

Also? Pretty sure this is the fastest Insomnia thread of the three I've seen. Every time I actually sleep, I have to immediately kiss any chance of catching up goodbye. -laughs-
Good Timezone to you as well!
Hah hah, just got a critical hit on Realms of the Haunting. Sad thing is, I never would have bought this otherwise, but I was getting desperate, since I had no "crits" so far, so I clicked on it anyway.

I guess now that I have a copy I'll have to try it some time.

For anyone still doubting -- this "critical hit" thing is apparently not just a myth. Just don't count on getting anything you really want. XD
Splatsch: I must leave now :)
Goodnight ! Have a fun insomnia time all !
good night splatsch
gamingrn: One of the first reviews on the game's page discusses that exact point. Not sure if it covers in detail or not (can't remember), but it compared the old version to the new if that helps.
yyahoo: Well, I just took a look at that first review on the game card page and that person doesn't even like Tim Curry as GK, so I certainly can't trust their opinion... :/
Sorry that wasn't helpful, but there seems to be a mod for everything these days. By the time you're ready to get it, someone will probably setup such a mod if it's possible.
CharlesGrey: Hah hah, just got a critical hit on Realms of the Haunting. Sad thing is, I never would have bought this otherwise, but I was getting desperate, since I had no "crits" so far, so I clicked on it anyway.

For anyone still doubting -- this "critical hit" thing is apparently not just a myth. Just don't count on getting anything you really want. XD
I'm hitting everything too just to see if it's real. :P If I have the game I'll happily give it to someone.

bew1977: I'm missing 4 teeth. Pharaoh has not appeared yet.
Okay...that's not good. Try to weigh the eventual need for dental work against money saved on the game. =)
Pyragor: Hi !
I am new on these sales. I understand that there are some critics for free sometimes.
But what are those rounds, etc ?

Moreover, i notice that Wasteland was on sales 3 days ago. Any chance of coming back or I just lose my time ?
Thanks by advance :)
Ninja'd. Welcome anyway!

The list here
MissFable: ...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
CharlesGrey: For anyone still doubting -- this "critical hit" thing is apparently not just a myth. Just don't count on getting anything you really want. XD
It's no myth - scored 2 of them myself. :D
Got it !
Thank you for your explanations :)
Let's cross fingers for round 3 then.

Btw, if not mistaken, classic will finish soon. Then, when round 3 will be finished, what happens ? Fresh remains alone or sales are off ?
CharlesGrey: Hah hah, just got a critical hit on Realms of the Haunting. Sad thing is, I never would have bought this otherwise, but I was getting desperate, since I had no "crits" so far, so I clicked on it anyway.

tinyE: I'm hitting everything too just to see if it's real. :P If I have the game I'll happily give it to someone.
Same here I just want to win a game and then give it away :)
gamingrn: One of the first reviews on the game's page discusses that exact point. Not sure if it covers in detail or not (can't remember), but it compared the old version to the new if that helps.
yyahoo: Well, I just took a look at that first review on the game card page and that person doesn't even like Tim Curry as GK, so I certainly can't trust their opinion... :/
I'm a fan of Tim Curry, but I felt he was laying it on pretty thick so it'll take some getting used to.
Pyragor: Got it !
Thank you for your explanations :)
Let's cross fingers for round 3 then.

Btw, if not mistaken, classic will finish soon. Then, when round 3 will be finished, what happens ? Fresh remains alone or sales are off ?
That is the question nobody knows the answer to :)
gamingrn: Sorry that wasn't helpful, but there seems to be a mod for everything these days. By the time you're ready to get it, someone will probably setup such a mod if it's possible.
Oh, I'm not looking for a mod, just opinions from the board members. Opinions from the General Discussion board are much more trustworthy than those on the reviews posted for the games. Ask anyone.