It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronArcturus: Is that Realms of the Haunting game like a regular FPS?
Bolch76: Not really; more like an interesting adventure/FPS/action hybrid in a first-person view, with a good story and many-many FMV sequences. Quite a unique game, IMHO.
Thanks for the the insight. Decided to pick this one up based on your description.
BillyMaysFan59: So what's the keanest game so far? (i.e. the game that took the longest to sell)
I'm not sure. Possibly Xenonauts in the second round which lasted for nearly three hours.
Boilais: 20th Anniversary Edition of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 8,09€

I was gonna say Jack Keane sends his regards, but it is selling faster than I would have thought.
tinyE: Do NOT compare GK to Keane! :P
That's like comparing Jack Nicholson to Pauly Shore.
:D
Well it IS an adventure, so similarities there,
And "Pauly Shore is dead" was quite entertaining :D
Pyragor: Hi !
I am new on these sales. I understand that there are some critics for free sometimes.
But what are those rounds, etc ?

Moreover, i notice that Wasteland was on sales 3 days ago. Any chance of coming back or I just lose my time ?
Thanks by advance :)
MissFable: Free copies a random and rare you get them by clicking "Buy now" button on the main page. If you get a freebie the resulting window should tell you; if you don't get a freebie you can click the back button if you don't want the game.
Wasteland 1 still has one more appearance to make.
Thanks for clarification.
I was actually talking about Wasteland 2 (my bad, didn't precise...)
What about this one ?
BillyMaysFan59: So what's the keanest game so far? (i.e. the game that took the longest to sell)
Check the list
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Pyragor: Moreover, i notice that Wasteland was on sales 3 days ago. Any chance of coming back or I just lose my time ?
Thanks by advance :)
Wasteland 2 is in the sale on the "Fresh" side. That's just winding down round 2 (where WL 2 already appeared) and WL2 will be up some time in round 3.

Based on the prior rounds, that will likely be somewhere in the first 25 items in round 3, but there is some randomness to it. So if I had to lay money, I'd probably guess 12-18 in the window, but there's no certainty what position, or even how fast the intervening sales will go.
tinyE: Do NOT compare GK to Keane! :P
That's like comparing Jack Nicholson to Pauly Shore.
Boilais: :D
Well it IS an adventure, so similarities there,
And "Pauly Shore is dead" was quite entertaining :D
I liked Encino Man. :D
yyahoo: How did the new Gabriel Knight voiceovers turn out?

I'm not going to buy the new GK in this sale at this discount, but it's definitely on my radar for when it hits 75% off or more.

I was so disappointed when I heard that they couldn't just plug the old voices into the new game, but I'm curious whether the new ones did the game justice...
gamingrn: One of the first reviews on the game's page discusses that exact point. Not sure if it covers in detail or not (can't remember), but it compared the old version to the new if that helps.
Well, I just took a look at that first review on the game card page and that person doesn't even like Tim Curry as GK, so I certainly can't trust their opinion... :/
11th Hour was being a real mother-Keaner last night, but I still think the Keane award so far goes to Legend of Grimrock. That thing just WOULD NOT sell out fast enough last night. The first game, not the second.
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully you're having luck getting what you want, or keeping your teeth gnashing to a bare minimum while waiting for it to appear.

Also? Pretty sure this is the fastest Insomnia thread of the three I've seen. Every time I actually sleep, I have to immediately kiss any chance of catching up goodbye. -laughs-
I haven't missed LoG 2 have I?
IronArcturus: Is that Realms of the Haunting game like a regular FPS?
Bolch76: Not really; more like an interesting adventure/FPS/action hybrid in a first-person view, with a good story and many-many FMV sequences. Quite a unique game, IMHO.
Nice! Does it have windowed mode by any chance?
paladin181: I haven't missed LoG 2 have I?
In the 2nd round yes, still one more round to go
paladin181: I haven't missed LoG 2 have I?
Nope, not for the third round. We still haven't finished the second round of the Fresh side.

STILL haven't finished it.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by jakob187
MissFable: Free copies a random and rare you get them by clicking "Buy now" button on the main page. If you get a freebie the resulting window should tell you; if you don't get a freebie you can click the back button if you don't want the game.
Wasteland 1 still has one more appearance to make.
Pyragor: Thanks for clarification.
I was actually talking about Wasteland 2 (my bad, didn't precise...)
What about this one ?
Fresh games have yet to enter their 3rd round so you will get another chance.