It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq: I'll cover for you!
Splatsch: Really ? That would be really kind ! I'll PM you when I'll come back ! (not before... 12 hours). Thanks a lot :D
No problem! Hopefully it's here and ready for you when you're back
Matruchus: The sale always goes for three rounds.
Sylenall: Some games have definitely repeated at least 3 times so far though no?

I think Unreal has.
The problem is that is a double Insomnia. The seasoned games are selling a lot better then fresh games and those are already in round three. On the other side the fresh games include several high priced games (7-16€) which are selling slow and those games are still in round 2.
Looks like they are giving less free games then they did last time. Or maybe i have less time for hunting.
Sylenall: Some games have definitely repeated at least 3 times so far though no?

I think Unreal has.
Seasoned is on its third round.

I think Unreal has.
Fresh still second round.

Seasoned third.Thereby every Seasoned game is up the last time now.
advancedhero: Here is better picture for what I'm experiencing. The games look like no one bought any yet, and I couldn't log in from there. Is this just me?
Mine's like that a bit, I can't get graphics to load though. It's lke the stylesheet isn't working anymore on the front page. It started about two or three seasoned games ago
Splatsch: Really ? That would be really kind ! I'll PM you when I'll come back ! (not before... 12 hours). Thanks a lot :D
opticq: No problem! Hopefully it's here and ready for you when you're back
That would be great :D
But we'll see ;) You covering me is already really cool !
opeter2: Are you sure? Because 96 hours will be over tomorrow 6 March 2015 at 14h/2pm GMT.
truhlik: Is it confirmed, that sale will end even if round will be unfinished?
That time frame was for the twitch stream only, not the sale itself. The insomnia twitch stream ends tomorrow the Promo continues until 3 rounds have completed.
I must leave now :)
Goodnight ! Have a fun insomnia time all !
advancedhero: Here is better picture for what I'm experiencing. The games look like no one bought any yet, and I couldn't log in from there. Is this just me?
calicogamer: Mine's like that a bit, I can't get graphics to load though. It's lke the stylesheet isn't working anymore on the front page. It started about two or three seasoned games ago
I had something similar on the first day. Still don't know what was causing it. But it happen only on one computer.
*Sigh*
I suppose every time one of the games I'm waiting doesn't come round increases the chances that next time it might... ;)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Getcomposted
IronArcturus: Is that Realms of the Haunting game like a regular FPS?
Not really; more like an interesting adventure/FPS/action hybrid in a first-person view, with a good story and many-many FMV sequences. Quite a unique game, IMHO.
Splatsch: I must leave now :)
Goodnight ! Have a fun insomnia time all !
Good night!
Hi !
I am new on these sales. I understand that there are some critics for free sometimes.
But what are those rounds, etc ?

Moreover, i notice that Wasteland was on sales 3 days ago. Any chance of coming back or I just lose my time ?
Thanks by advance :)
20th Anniversary Edition of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 8,09€ (400)

I was gonna say Jack Keane sends his regards, but it is selling faster than I would have thought.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Boilais