It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sylenall: Is another (final?) round confirmed?

I keep missing Unreal :I
Unreal appeared thrice and won't come up again.
Matruchus: You missed it by five minutes im sorry to say.
MissFable: However it should appearing in the 3rd round of fresh games so you will get another chance.
Are you sure? Because 96 hours will be over tomorrow 6 March 2015 at 14h/2pm GMT.
Bought Uru. Wanted this too anyways, it's no dragonfall, but my wait was for something at least!

Im going to rearm myself for the last chance at Dragonfall. Who knows Ill crit it?
MissFable: However it should appearing in the 3rd round of fresh games so you will get another chance.
opeter2: Are you sure? Because 96 hours will be over tomorrow 6 March 2015 at 14h/2pm GMT.
96 hours is only for the twitch stream. The sale goes for three full rounds.
opeter2: Are you sure? Because 96 hours will be over tomorrow 6 March 2015 at 14h/2pm GMT.
Someone said 96 hours is time on streaming games on GOG twitch channel. Rounds will go on until all games are done.
Edit: Ninja'd
Post edited March 05, 2015 by huN73R
Here is better picture for what I'm experiencing. The games look like no one bought any yet, and I couldn't log in from there. Is this just me?
Attachments:

Seasoned games are into their 3rd round so Fresh games should (in theory) be getting a third round as well. Fresh and seasoned games are not on the same round; seasoned is well ahead of fresh games and I very much doubt there will be a 4th round.
Here is a list of games remaining in the third round of seasoned.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post11324
Alright, Din's Curse is mine now. Glad I came back in time, at 75% off... *looks at avatar*..... it's a steal! :D
Is it confirmed, that sale will end even if round will be unfinished?
Seasoned deal: Realms of the Haunting (-75%) [300]
BillyMaysFan59: Alright, Din's Curse is mine now. Glad I came back in time, at 75% off... *looks at avatar*..... it's a steal! :D
*looks inside gift bag* Thief!! ;-p
Is that Realms of the Haunting game like a regular FPS?

Matruchus: The sale always goes for three rounds.
Some games have definitely repeated at least 3 times so far though no?

I think Unreal has.

Edit:

*read the other replies*

I see, that's too bad. Thanks though.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Sylenall
truhlik: Is it confirmed, that sale will end even if round will be unfinished?
No.In the past Insomnia Sales finished and lasted around a week or so.
skeletonbow: Having said that though, it does appear that when you put a game in the cart it deducts 1 from the count and if you close the cart and don't buy it that it increments the count.
I tried that with one of the really slow movers last night and it didn't look to me as though that actually happens. I wouldn't be surprised if what people are interpreting as "the counter went back up because somebody terminated his checkout process" is simply old data because of a server desync.