It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ill probably grab some real sleep to refuel myself for rd 3. Cant believe i stood awake for most of the 2nd round and miss the game i wanted by merely two games!

I guess thats life :-) but hey, there always are second... err.. third chances right? Now goodnight folks for real. Dragonfall would not appear anytime soon right?
SortaSane: I'm severely tempted, I haven't played a good new Sonic-type title since the Sega Genesis.
The_Blog: FOr that price I would say it is definitly worth it. But I guess everybody has it's own threshhold when it comes to purchases.
I'll hold off on that impulse until the third round. I'm used to waiting for Steam Sales for big titles, I can wait a couple of days or leave it on my wishlist if it means I can afford certain other titles.
Matruchus: Damn, I missed Dragonfall :/ Hope to get it in round 3.
You will find it in your PM.
Enjoy it.
So, what fun did I miss?
opticq: Well looks like you were right, I vastly overestimated the speed of the Fresh category, but thank you for looking out!
I'm (desperately) looking for it too ;)
I think it won't show soon, and I don't know how many time I will be able to stay tonight (I'll have to leave soon), and how many time I will be able to stay tomorrow (I'll have things to do). So well, I understand your situation. I may launch a desperate call for covering before leaving tonight.
Hey guys, think I missed Unreal gold today.

It doesn't say "last chance" yet, so I figure maybe I've got one more chance? Anybody know when the insomnia sale is scheduled to end?
skeletonbow: Yup, you have to click on Buy Now to get the freebie chance. Perhaps all the people who aren't winning are doing what you're doing then, that could make sense... yes... :)
bler144: Anecdotally I've been clicking "buy now" and I'm still a 200+ time loser ;)
Actually you just made me think of another thing to demonstrate probability of things... Some people say they've tried hundreds of times to win and pulled up dry, and others have won 1/2/3/4 or more times. But it's not as if the winners only tried one time and won, then the next time they tried they won again too. Everyone is going to try a bunch of times on average before they win, so it might go more like this:

Person A: Tried 200 times, 0 wins
Person B: Tried 200 times, 1 win
Person C: Tried 200 times, 3 wins

When you look at the ratio of win to lose, fractionally all 3 people won almost the same amount as a percentage showing the odds of winning are very low for both winners and losers. There will be the odd person that wins the first time or the 10th try too, but for every one of those there will be 500+ that don't. :)
Wish Robin Hood next.
Fresh deal: Din's Curse (-75%) [400]
Aww, still no Halfway promo.
Wasn't Tarnicus or someone really waiting for this one (Din's Curse) ? I don't remember.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
Seasoned deal: Uru: Complete Chronicles (-80%) [100]
skeletonbow: Yup, you have to click on Buy Now to get the freebie chance. Perhaps all the people who aren't winning are doing what you're doing then, that could make sense... yes... :)
And by the way, NO. We are doing it the right ****ing way! We just aren't getting ****.
Will Broken Age be in the 3rd run? I will have to leave to work soon. :(
Matruchus: Damn, I missed Dragonfall :/ Hope to get it in round 3.
zeneve: You will find it in your PM.
Enjoy it.
Thank you very much Zeneve.