It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just woke up, and fresh round 2 is still not done?! Wow.
several_options: Uh oh... Is the act of clicking "Buy Now" that determines if you get a freebie?

This whole sale, I've been clicking on the picture t and adding it to the cart from the product page.

Have I been keeping myself out of the freebie pool?
gamingrn: Unfortunately I think so. On the up side, there are still quite a few games left to take your chance on
I'm not sure gog has told us enough to say for sure, but early on it occurred to me that could be an issue. So I end up opening one window for "buy now" and another to actually look at the game if it's not one I'm already familiar with.
goplanet: I didn't think those prepaid cards could be used on purchases from outside the US anymore. (GOG is based in Cyprus.) That's what happened to me; I had to use a credit card.
It depends on the exact setup of the card. The debit ones I use are unrecognizable from credit cards to any sort of online retailer. Offline retailers can guess it based on how it looks if the bank is popular or something, but that's it.
Lilac is waiting for more people to play Freedom Planet!
Klumpen0815: There's only one chance per person, so clicking on the same button multiple times doesn't work and is just creating needless traffic.
several_options: Uh oh... Is the act of clicking "Buy Now" that determines if you get a freebie?

This whole sale, I've been clicking on the picture and adding it to the cart from the product page.

Have I been keeping myself out of the freebie pool?
Yup, you have to click on Buy Now to get the freebie chance. Perhaps all the people who aren't winning are doing what you're doing then, that could make sense... yes... :)
Missed! Dragonfall.... again....

Could not stay awake....why....

Well I guess Ill pretend nothing happened and aim for the third.
ugh..... cant believe...
opticq: Just woke up, and fresh round 2 is still not done?! Wow.
Yeah.Seasoned is crushing the competition!
Last Express is up in the Seasoned side.

It was another childhood favorite of mine and recommend it to adventure fans. If the screenshots look off, it's because the characters are constantly in motion and the animation was sort-of motion captured/rotoscoped. Even today it looks unique and tells a great murder mystery as an adventure game.
jakob187: I'm able to help prevent a lot of those impulses in a simple manner, and maybe this can help for you and others down the line:

I get a prepaid VISA card, and I put $20 - $30 on it. That is the budget of what I can spend for the sale. With this sale, I started with about $35, and at this point, I'm at about $14. Therefore, I now wait for LoG 2, which is the one thing I've genuinely wanted the most from this sale, and then I'm done.
goplanet: I didn't think those prepaid cards could be used on purchases from outside the US anymore. (GOG is based in Cyprus.) That's what happened to me; I had to use a credit card.
I have not heard about this. It could simply be a bank (one of the sources for such cards) or card provider policy. If it's law I would like to know if it's state or federal.
high rated
skeletonbow: Perhaps all the people who aren't winning are doing what you're doing then, that could make sense... yes... :)
Not all. :)
Ok, Sonic the Hedgehog was fun back in the day so that game might be fun to give a whirl... but not $4.89 fun... That's for diehard Sonicolics I believe. :) When it reaches $0.89 I'll grab it up for sure though! :)
I dunno if this is the best place to ask, but what does that "Swing and a miss" notification mean? I got this twice now.

It's as if I had tried to purchase a game just as it went "out of stock". But in both cases the games in question had plenty of copies left still. What gives?

edit: and only now I see it was answered in the last page, lol
Post edited March 05, 2015 by retsuseiba
Maxvorstadt: To all those nice guys who tried to help me with my download problem:
I downloaded the GoG downloader. For now I only download Dragonfall with it, but tomorrow I will give Pier Solaris another try. Press the thumbs for me that it works then!
Thanks guys!
goplanet: Is "press the thumbs" the German equivalent of crossing one's fingers?
Yes, it is. It means to wish luck to somebody. In germany crossing fingers has a totally different meaning:
If you promise something to someone and yo cross your fingers behind your back, then it is as if you didn`t promise that.
For example, if your mother asks you to promise that you don`t play with the bad kids and you cross your fengers while you promise it than your promise is null and void.
Funny, those differences between cultures, eh?

Oh, btw:
I`m off to play a little bit Dragonfall, so I wish you all a good night!!
*hugs everybody*
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Maxvorstadt
The Last Express is taking off.Everybody Onboard!
skeletonbow: Ok, Sonic the Hedgehog was fun back in the day so that game might be fun to give a whirl... but not $4.89 fun... That's for diehard Sonicolics I believe. :) When it reaches $0.89 I'll grab it up for sure though! :)
I'm severely tempted, I haven't played a good new Sonic-type title since the Sega Genesis.