It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: The game is a deliberate pastiche to Sonic.
j0ekerr: And that is a good thing.

It's everything a Sonic fan would like a new sonic game to be like.

That's why I got it.
Agreed. The game is a pure delight, and I highly recommend it to fans of Sonic and speedy platformers in general.
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I've given four keys away and I got two more for myself, so I've been supremely lucky this time around, but in other sales I've never scored a freebie. This sale was the first time for me. I don't see any reason why someone would want to lie about it, though?
skeletonbow: There isn't any benefit to lying about it really. We know that people are getting free games and that multiple free games are possible so I guess everyone will interpret that however works for them in the end. The current freebie setup is smoother and more transparent than in the past too.

I keep trying for freebies still also but the math is really against winning and I already got two so I doubt I'll get another, but it's possible I could too so why not try right? :P
Yeah, I just keep clicking as well. I figure I can gift a game to someone who wants it if I'm not really interested in it myself. :P
ExiL0n: Got Freedom Planet, too. Sonic 3&Knuckles has been one of my favourite platforms of all times, so I hope I'll enjoy it a lot. Now waiting for Din's Curse and hoping for no more impulse, or forum driven, or "oooh look at that shiny discount" driven purchases =P.
I'm able to help prevent a lot of those impulses in a simple manner, and maybe this can help for you and others down the line:

I get a prepaid VISA card, and I put $20 - $30 on it. That is the budget of what I can spend for the sale. With this sale, I started with about $35, and at this point, I'm at about $14. Therefore, I now wait for LoG 2, which is the one thing I've genuinely wanted the most from this sale, and then I'm done.

Hope that your Din's Curse comes up soon!
goplanet: Is "press the thumbs" the German equivalent of crossing one's fingers?
Yes, but not just the German. Though, we hold them here instead.

Splatsch: ... the risk of eventually loosing money...
Lol. :D (Yep, I know about my nazism. :/ )
SortaSane: Alright, went outside to get a foot of snow off of and away from the back of my car for tomorrow morning, did I miss Dragonfall?
Unfortunately, yes.
I had a feeling Shadowrun would pop up while I was out.

I recommend Freedom Planet. It's really fun from what I've played so far.
The_Blog: Guys get Freedom Planet it is quite good :)
Don't tempt me, I only have money for the last game I'm awaiting XD
Too pricey for this time, but next sale, may be ;)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
For anyone that liked the 16-bit Sonic-era, you have to get Freedom Planet! It's a great platformer!
SortaSane: Alright, went outside to get a foot of snow off of and away from the back of my car for tomorrow morning, did I miss Dragonfall?
huN73R: Unfortunately, yes.
you have one more round, though.
wizardofid: No issues I have had a total of 5 keys, to give away, you have no idea how hard it is to give away game dev software :P
Have 1 key spare, to keep for a rainy day
I can imagine, it's not easy. I am also not really interested in it. I hope, you can find another person, that likes it more.
But thank you anyway for your generous offer.
Not the third appearance. That should be roughly sometime Sunday.
IAmSinistar, ziolkowskim, Anaxphone, MissFable, justanoldgamer and bew1977. Thanks for your replies.
huN73R: Unfortunately, yes.
Knew it.

If there's one more round for the Fresh games, I'll see what pops up tomorrow. Wasteland 2 is really what I'm after, but Shadowrun is never a bad choice at a discount.
ZaineH: I had a feeling Shadowrun would pop up while I was out.

I recommend Freedom Planet. It's really fun from what I've played so far.
Unfortunately yes
2015-03-05 21:39:08: Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut USD 5.99 (USD 14.99) [60%] (600 copies)
Sort of a random thought, but is it my eyes or is the main GOG page changing background colors regularly around the titles?