It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I happen to last till Tomb Raider they have better not present us with 20 copies though :P
zeneve: Glad I could help. I bought it yesterday when everybody was talking about it and it was only available for 3 minutes. But I already own it on GOG and as a box.
wizardofid: Sent you a nice $20 prezzie for being awesome :) thanks again :D
Thank you very much. But it's really not necessary. I just bought it yesterday to give it away to someone who missed it following the example of all the nice and generous people here.
Wow, as fast as Hogs of War went, anyone here who wanted it miss it? I've got one to spare.
Fresh deal: Freedom Planet (-67%) [300]
Freedom Planet is great fun!
Dragonfall went pretty fast.
What's the page with the detailed timestamps?
Stronghold HD might take a while. I think I've found some courage to take a shower. ;)
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Splatsch: I understand. I don't think there is that much problems. May be it's only very few unlucky who are experiencing difficulties. If you are attracted, and have money, you should grab it ;) Think about the refund policy !
RetiredBard: You know what? You convinced me. For some reason, when I originally asked about it, I hadn't even considered that it says Windows 7 on the game card. Thanks for the advice.
No prob', happy to help :)
I sure hope it'll work ,but the risk of eventually loosing money is very very low here (with refund policy), and you get a game that you may love. I was in the same situation one day with a GOG game (I don't remember which one) and took the same decision and you know what ? The game is working perfectly well on my computer (that's why I don't remember which one it was ^^).
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
What does "swing and a miss" notification mean?
skeletonbow: If you're having problems downloading make sure you don't have a firewall blocking the downloader (assuming you're using GOG downloader which is highly recommended). Make sure you have free disk space also. If you can't get it working properly contact GOG support and they will help you figure it out.

Hope that helps.
Maxvorstadt: I don`t use the Downloader, untill now I never had a problem with downloading a game. Strange thing is that ist`s only my freebie (Pier Solaris), all others work fine. The download works untill the last few seconds. Firefox says that there are only "a few seconds" left, the download stops and my harddrive is working like somebody has given it amphetamine!
Try to download it on a USB stick. If it should work you can be sure that it really is something with the game,
Freedom Planet grabbed. I guess it's supper time.

And I sadly won't go with any of Sinistar recipes, can't go shopping in the evening. Oh well.
Thanks. 17 minutes. Not bad for 600 copies.
Prohzac: wow only 50? That's odd in comparison to 1200 Indies.
and I managed to get a crit on hogs of war :p
sithocan: What does "swing and a miss" notification mean?
It's a glitch.