It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bew1977: Do Pharaoh next pls
Fesin: Pharaoh? Forget it. It won't appear anymore, so just give up.
I mean, honestly, it hasn't showed up all this time, so why should it come up now?

Besides, I know have to break down and cry tears of relieve for a few hours.
Pharaoh+Cleopatra has not shown up a 3rd time yet.
sztihamer: Well there's BattleChess... Not sure if you remember that game. :)
Oh, I do. But I want living people. :)
Dragonfall is lasting longer than I actually expected it to. Figured it'd be nuked in about a minute flat.
In the first minute it was funny to watch how the counter of available copies for Dragonfall went up and down, up and down.
Many people tried to get a freebie!
opeth2112: Am I the only one who thinks the people saying they have had multiple freebies are full of crap? I would say I've clicked on easily 90% of the entire sale, and have received nothing. I just can't see things being that skewed so some people would get 4 or 5 free games. What's your thoughts? Internet boasting or I'm just unlucky as hell?
Just a little low on luck perhaps. Not going to boast about my 6 crits here.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by huN73R
MissFable: Pharaoh+Cleopatra has not shown up a 3rd time yet.
Yep, and it won't. You'll see.
opeth2112: Am I the only one who thinks the people saying they have had multiple freebies are full of crap? I would say I've clicked on easily 90% of the entire sale, and have received nothing. I just can't see things being that skewed so some people would get 4 or 5 free games. What's your thoughts? Internet boasting or I'm just unlucky as hell?
I would choose to look at the fact you are getting great deals. I haven't received any freebies either, but then I have only clicked to buy two games.
There could be people that are full of crap, there's no way to validate anyone's claims really. I got 2 freebies so far (Capsized and Sir You are Being Hunted) on the first day, nothing since, but I went through the first 2 Insomnia sales in 2013 and 2014 without winning any freebies either. It's random chance and completely within the mathematics of things. Look up probability theory on wikipedia.
MissFable: Pharaoh+Cleopatra has not shown up a 3rd time yet.
Fesin: Yep, and it won't. You'll see.
Working your magic again? :)
Seasoned deal: Hogs of War (-75%) [50]
Hmm, I'm going to wait for Dragonfall to make it down to the discount level that Shadowrun Returns was at this sale. Maybe next Insomnia sale...

Still waiting for Din's Curse.
I thought the same, tbh. Four days, and absolutely nothing had come up for me. Until Astebreed. And Haegemonia, after that. Sadly that run of luck did not continue with Dragonfall... Keep on clicking and hopefully something good will come up for you!
wow only 50? That's odd in comparison to 1200 Indies.
sztihamer: Well there's BattleChess... Not sure if you remember that game. :)
IAmSinistar: Oh, I do. But I want living people. :)
Well Chess is a brutal game. And unfortunately it has death. :P
That's just how RNG distributions work. You end up with repeat winners (even in lotteries), and a large chunk of people who win nothing.

I'm still in the "nothing" camp as well.