It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

goplanet: Did you check your drive space?
Maxvorstadt: Yep. enough space! I even downloaded an other game after I tried downloading PS.
Maybe setting off antivirus for some reason?
truhlik: Oh. Shadowrun? Should I buy this or rather start with Returns. Thanks for advice.
ziolkowskim: If You go Dragonfall first, You'll have a hard time dealing with the first one. Worse interface, story and game itself. But both are good. Dragonfall's just better. IMO.
But if you have any love for the SNES Shadowrun game, Returns has a nice surprise for you
bew1977: Do Pharaoh next pls
Pharaoh? Forget it. It won't appear anymore, so just give up.
I mean, honestly, it hasn't showed up all this time, so why should it come up now?

Besides, I know have to break down and cry tears of relieve for a few hours.
IAmSinistar: Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut gift key obtained. Will dangle it over the plebs later and have them fight each other to the death for it. ;)
trentonlf: Add mine to the mix and then We need to create a virtual battle arena and arm everyone with virtual spears, last two standing gets a game ;)
It's a deal. I've long fancied a game of Human Chess. :D
wizardofid: You my friend is awesome being watching since 6am this morning :p
zeneve: Glad I could help. I bought it yesterday when everybody was talking about it and it was only available for 3 minutes. But I already own it on GOG and as a box.
Sent you a nice $20 prezzie for being awesome :) thanks again :D
Am I the only one who thinks the people saying they have had multiple freebies are full of crap? I would say I've clicked on easily 90% of the entire sale, and have received nothing. I just can't see things being that skewed so some people would get 4 or 5 free games. What's your thoughts? Internet boasting or I'm just unlucky as hell?
truhlik: Oh. Shadowrun? Should I buy this or rather start with Returns. Thanks for advice.
The consensus is start with Dragonfall. The only reason to pick up Returns was to slap the Dragonfall expansion onto it but, with the directors's cut, that's no longer necessary.

but, if you got $3 to burn and a cheap pint is not your thing, snatch Returns up for the sake of 'completeness'
toxicTom: I'm off for now. Good night everybody :-)
'night toxic
Dragonfall!

more like Dragonflight amirite?
trentonlf: Add mine to the mix and then We need to create a virtual battle arena and arm everyone with virtual spears, last two standing gets a game ;)
IAmSinistar: It's a deal. I've long fancied a game of Human Chess. :D
Well there's BattleChess... Not sure if you remember that game. :)
Downloading...

2 left on my list, please GOG, make them appear soon.
Maxvorstadt: Yep. enough space! I even downloaded an other game after I tried downloading PS.
goplanet: Maybe setting off antivirus for some reason?
My antivirus (Avast) tells me when it finds something suspicious! It doesn`t interfere with other downloads from GoG, too.
Strange thing that is!
opeth2112: Am I the only one who thinks the people saying they have had multiple freebies are full of crap? I would say I've clicked on easily 90% of the entire sale, and have received nothing. I just can't see things being that skewed so some people would get 4 or 5 free games. What's your thoughts? Internet boasting or I'm just unlucky as hell?
It's honest. My roommate got 4 freebies, I saw all of them and she gifted them to some of my friends who all got the games. So it hast to be true. Even when I myself never got a crit sadly
IronArcturus: I see that Haegemonia is on the promo now. I wonder if anyone was able to get that game to run at resolutions higher than 1024x768.
skeletonbow: I'll test it right now for ya...
I've ran it at 1600x900 without issue.
budejovice: Curious. Have played original only, then got freebie Dragonfall. (I also own this full release.) I downloaded the freebie and still have it - what was that one all about? Should I just get rid of it?
If by freebie Dragonfall, you mean the one that is attached to the original game, then you don't need it; the full release of Dragonfall allows you to switch between the original and director's cut versions of the game.