It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fesin: You know what? The next game definitely won't be Shadowrun: Dragonfall. In fact, I'm pretty certain that GOG took it out of the rotation.
It won't appear anymore.
Fesin: IT WORKED!
Why didn't I think of that sooner?
Do Pharaoh next pls
Oh. Shadowrun? Should I buy this or rather start with Returns. Thanks for advice.
I got it, I got it!! Holy Spaghetti Monster, I got it!!!!!
Me too! :)
IAmSinistar: Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut gift key obtained. Will dangle it over the plebs later and have them fight each other to the death for it. ;)
My usual solution in these types of situations is to draw a circle on the ground and whoever walks out alive earns the reward : )
skeletonbow: If you're having problems downloading make sure you don't have a firewall blocking the downloader (assuming you're using GOG downloader which is highly recommended). Make sure you have free disk space also. If you can't get it working properly contact GOG support and they will help you figure it out.

Hope that helps.
Maxvorstadt: I don`t use the Downloader, untill now I never had a problem with downloading a game. Strange thing is that ist`s only my freebie (Pier Solaris), all others work fine. The download works untill the last few seconds. Firefox says that there are only "a few seconds" left, the download stops and my harddrive is working like somebody has given it amphetamine!
Sounds like either you are running out of hard disk space and the OS is disk thrashing, or perhaps your hard disk has hardware errors. You can check the former in your file manager, and you can test the latter using hard disk utilities from the manufacturer of your hard disk/SSD/etc. or using the open source smarttools.

HTH
PaterAlf: Edit: Sorry, I was two pages behind with reading.
Who is not?
PEOPLE, PLEASE(!)
before you post think a few seconds then drink some water, breathe and wait another 5 seconds. If now you are still sure that you should post start to type but slooooowly after you are finished wait, relax and then klick the sent button.

This way we have a bit more time to read all those nonsense that is written here ;)
IAmSinistar: Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut gift key obtained. Will dangle it over the plebs later and have them fight each other to the death for it. ;)
Soooo Much better than returns. I'm glad I've owned this since it's release and can't wait for Hong Kong
truhlik: Oh. Shadowrun? Should I buy this or rather start with Returns. Thanks for advice.
If You go Dragonfall first, You'll have a hard time dealing with the first one. Worse interface, story and game itself. But both are good. Dragonfall's just better. IMO.
truhlik: Oh. Shadowrun? Should I buy this or rather start with Returns. Thanks for advice.
Buy it!

Edit: Both have self-contained stories, so you won't be missing anything by starting with Dragonfall first.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by jadegiant
zeneve: I think you'll find Nox if you check your PM. Enjoy it.
wizardofid: You my friend is awesome being watching since 6am this morning :p
Glad I could help. I bought it yesterday when everybody was talking about it and it was only available for 3 minutes. But I already own it on GOG and as a box.
Add mine to the mix and then We need to create a virtual battle arena and arm everyone with virtual spears, last two standing gets a game ;)
Splatsch: There is always the 30 day refund policy : it's certified Win 7 on the gamecard, so you can try it, and if it doesn't work, you can ask for a refund.
RetiredBard: Well, that's true. I just would have thought there'd be more feedback about those issues in the forum.
I understand. I don't think there is that much problems. May be it's only very few unlucky who are experiencing difficulties. If you are attracted, and have money, you should grab it ;) Think about the refund policy !
Get this. It is better than Shadowrun Returns, technically and storywise.
IronArcturus: I see that Haegemonia is on the promo now. I wonder if anyone was able to get that game to run at resolutions higher than 1024x768.
I'll test it right now for ya...