It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

these sales are pure evil!!! cant walk away cant sleep!!! why WHY?!?
HypersomniacLive: Nope, I was thrown back to post #950, yet the General discussion page says the thread has only 936 posts (the OP not included).
It's not a GOG sale until the forum thread is stuck in a time warp :)
Senteria: I was a backer for Dreamfall chapters and I missed this. I am not sad about this. I am actually happy that it gets more exposure and a lot of people will like it. :)
blotunga: Got it.. I hope it's good, and that I find time to play it and it doesn't collects "dust" like for example Tex... I have to begin shaving off at least short games from my backlog :D
If you mean "Tesla Effect" with Tex then it is not th elongest Tex game but still a lot longer than Dreamfall Chapters. Book 1 of Dreamfall Chapters can be finished in a few hours but it makes more fun if you take your time to enjoy the scenery. There are only a few puzzles in the game - it's more about atmosphere and exploration.
Going to grab dinner, would be grateful if someone could keep a running tally of games posted. Otherwise I'll comb the thread for them.

Thanks!
Ixamyakxim: *phew* Internet down scare... back :)
CarrionCrow: Threaten the modem with a bat. Always works for me when I have internet problems. =)
I crushed an empty plastic coffee cup with my enraged fist. That seemed to do the trick. Funny enough, I just replied to you in a Free for All thread LOL.
HunchBluntley: If you're talking about how the site loads a page in the thread from, like, 15-30 min. earlier after posting, then it's been happening to me, too. Earlier it was only about 4 pages behind; last time, it took me to pg. 47 (10 pages behind as of when I started typing this). Hopefully it'll start catching back up soon.
Replied to that post of yours already :) It won't catch up, it's what happens during sales due to the high server load, tends to keep getting worse, until the load goes down at least.
MarkoH01: If you mean "Tesla Effect" with Tex then it is not th elongest Tex game but still a lot longer than Dreamfall Chapters. Book 1 of Dreamfall Chapters can be finished in a few hours but it makes more fun if you take your time to enjoy the scenery. There are only a few puzzles in the game - it's more about atmosphere and exploration.
Yepp, i mean the Tesla Effect. It's on my todo pretty high, but some very long games are ahead (Wasteland 2 and Divinity OS namely)
Countdown in the fresh category:
Of course Wasteland 2 had to show up while on my very brief drive home from work. I was tempting Fate enough by checking the site on my phone while driving, so I certainly wasn't going to try to buy something on top of that. All I could do was watch the counter tick down.

Oh well. At least it gives me something to look out for in the next round, I suppose.
New Fresh deal: Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Fresh deal: Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Dachenko11
Fresh:

Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Uhm, I'd like to get some old shooter on sale, but skimming the catalogue I realized for the first time that the number of shooters on GOG is actually quite low. Aside from the big hitters (Blood, Duke 3D, etc.) there's isn't much in terms of smaller releases.

If they ended up in the sale, I wouldn't mind trying Redline or Catacombs, I guess. But I hope we'll get more in the future.
Tekkaman-James: Of course Wasteland 2 had to show up while on my very brief drive home from work. I was tempting Fate enough by checking the site on my phone while driving, so I certainly wasn't going to try to buy something on top of that. All I could do was watch the counter tick down.

Oh well. At least it gives me something to look out for in the next round, I suppose.
Yes, those sales are mean. It would be so nice for time to stand still but it does not. We still have to eat, work, drive and do many other things and all we can think of is GOG, all we can do is staring on this stupid monitor - isn't it wonderful?
Post edited March 02, 2015 by MarkoH01
Hammerwatch! Highly recommended.