It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: I've just made it ! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/share_your_favorites_receipes
People, if you want to share your receipes, don't hesitate ! We will be there to exchange receipes, eventually advices, and talk about tested receipes from others !
IAmSinistar: Posting now. :)
I saw, that's great ! :D
justanoldgamer: Yes but I'm not one of them. I love it.
ziolkowskim: Love the format as well. It just gets better when You watch this thread during the sale :)
Imo it ONLY really works with this thread. It is like a sleepover with looooong nights and very good friends. It's unhealthy (hopefully GOG is insured when I'll sue them because I just drop down dead because of sleep deprivation) but ist's also eciting and much fun.
opeter2: Why dont you use Paypal?
I tried to set it up properly three times, I can't remember exactly what the problem was at the time. But after three times I decided that they can kiss my *beep* and I lived happily ever after :D
Maxvorstadt: A question:
Has anybody, who got a freebie, downloaded his/her freebie? Did everything go well with the download or did someone had issues with the download?
If you're having problems downloading make sure you don't have a firewall blocking the downloader (assuming you're using GOG downloader which is highly recommended). Make sure you have free disk space also. If you can't get it working properly contact GOG support and they will help you figure it out.

Hope that helps.
still no nox, come on gog.......I am enjoying alan wake, so thanks for that at least. :D
ziolkowskim: Love the format as well. It just gets better when You watch this thread during the sale :)
MarkoH01: Imo it ONLY really works with this thread. It is like a sleepover with looooong nights and very good friends. It's unhealthy (hopefully GOG is insured when I'll sue them because I just drop down dead because of sleep deprivation) but ist's also eciting and much fun.
Also, I feel a bit like LAN party is going on here
Splatsch: I've just made it ! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/share_your_favorites_receipes
People, if you want to share your receipes, don't hesitate ! We will be there to exchange receipes, eventually advices, and talk about tested receipes from others !
mcleodone: in! but give me until some sleep at weekend
Ahah , no problem ^^ It's, I hope, a long-term thread, so you'll have time :) And that's really great that people is interested in this !
mcleodone: jumps up and down
here, me too please!
One of my favorites is tuscany pork filet
also would like sinistars hot recipes for cold days and toxic ones - hope not toxic - recipes
Maxvorstadt: When the sale is over, I would gladly look into the cooking thread and share my recipe of Gulasch.
It would be with a great pleasure !
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
Splatsch: Ahah , no problem ^^ It's, I hope, a long-term thread, so you'll have time :) And that's really great that people is interested in this !
Likewise. I expect it to be more encyclopaedic than high-posted. And I hope it's still going by Christmas so that we can get everyone's holiday recipes!
Seasoned deal: Haegemonia Gold Edition (-80%) [150]
Has anybody, who got a freebie, downloaded his/her freebie? Did everything go well with the download or did someone had issues with the download?
skeletonbow: If you're having problems downloading make sure you don't have a firewall blocking the downloader (assuming you're using GOG downloader which is highly recommended). Make sure you have free disk space also. If you can't get it working properly contact GOG support and they will help you figure it out.

Hope that helps.
I don`t use the Downloader, untill now I never had a problem with downloading a game. Strange thing is that ist`s only my freebie (Pier Solaris), all others work fine. The download works untill the last few seconds. Firefox says that there are only "a few seconds" left, the download stops and my harddrive is working like somebody has given it amphetamine!
Splatsch: Ahah , no problem ^^ It's, I hope, a long-term thread, so you'll have time :) And that's really great that people is interested in this !
IAmSinistar: Likewise. I expect it to be more encyclopaedic than high-posted. And I hope it's still going by Christmas so that we can get everyone's holiday recipes!
Oh, that would be great too !
IAmSinistar: Likewise. I expect it to be more encyclopaedic than high-posted. And I hope it's still going by Christmas so that we can get everyone's holiday recipes!
My father-in-law makes an awesome roasted rabbit. Maybe he will share his secrets.
I downloaded two of my freebies (gave away the third one) and there were no problems with the download.

Why do you ask?

Edit: Sorry, I was two pages behind with reading.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by PaterAlf
toxicTom: My father-in-law makes an awesome roasted rabbit. Maybe he will share his secrets.
Geröstetes Kaninchen, oder?
So... how rare are these "critical hits"? Just wondering since I had no luck so far. Do you simply click on the buy button and then you get a special pop-up or a message on the next page?