It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm, from the answers I got here, I can tell that it seems as if I`m the only one with issues. I only have one freebie and this freebie won`t download correctly. Other games downloads work fine. My typical bad luck!
Briareos262: As far as I can tell no....
IronArcturus: Have you played that game before? It looked similar to Sword of the Stars:The Pit.
Not yet. I got it awhile ago in a sale, picked it up because it looked great and similar to Sword of the Stars. I really need to play the game, it looks fun....I wish you well in getting Halfway.
IAmSinistar: Already own (and love) The Bridge, which I know you know. :)
Yep. :)
I finally finished it not long ago.

And now I have an extra Steam key for it.
Igor_Omelianchuk: Is Baldur's Gate (1,2) and Temple of Elemental Evil on the sale now during Insomnia? I just could not catch them for 3 days and don't know if they are on the sale.
They have been on sale every spring, fall, winter, and summer sale, though (as a DnD collection -- all DnD games for usually around $20).
Crol3993: Why?
bew1977: Raising 3.1 million dollars over the requested amount to make Bowel Age, delivering half a game 2 years late.

Basically putting out inferior products ever since he went solo, making EA's president (Who is the worst douchebag imaginable) right about him.

Following Kiefer Sutherland at a game awards show after Kiefer went off teleprompter to give a heartfelt thanks all the fans of MGS5 for accepting him and saying "Voice actors are paid to do that"

Made derogatory slurs at the GDC last night in the form of a sock puppet telling off color jokes against women and people of color.
Hum...if that's true then you are probably right.
...anyway Broken Age is gone now so....I won't have to decide to support him or not.
hummer010: Tie fighter hadn't gone the third time yet, right? I'm hoping to snag it as my last game of the sale. I'm stuck working in the field today, so its phone browsing only, and with a shitty connection to boot. We'll see how my luck is in grabbing.

GOG hasn't worked to well on my phone during this sale.
trentonlf: PM sent :-)
Thank you very much! My productivity should increase dramatically now that I'm not hunting for a signal every five minutes. This crappy cell service combined with my compulsive checking of GOG is murder on my battery life!
Oops. I missed something on the way home.

No, not telling you what.
Zeyes: Hard to believe that, some 24 hours ago, I figured "can't be long now until Astebreed and The Raven show up again, there's not that much left in the second round after all". And now we're still here in round 2...
IAmSinistar: You were saying. ;)
The RNG is taking pity on me. :) Bought!
Splatsch: I'm thinking : nobody created an "international sharing receipe thread" ?
IAmSinistar: It's just waiting for the GOG member with a vision.
I've just made it ! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/share_your_favorites_receipes
People, if you want to share your receipes, don't hesitate ! We will be there to exchange receipes, eventually advices, and talk about tested receipes from others !
Does anyone know if Deus ex has popped up yet? Only game I want, and my already crappy internet seems to be suffering from keeping this page up all day :(
Ominousrobot: Ha, that sums it up nicely. He is also starting to suffer from molyneux syndrome a bit these days.

i want to believe too
Perhaps, but unlike Molineux he doesn't crap over all his past work, saying how bad the mistakes they made were (always due to time constraints out of his control) then promises to fix everything in his new super-duper-awesome game. Here's a good summary.

To this day he stands by his decision to make Brütal Legend and action RTS, he admits it might be flawed, but that's how he designed the game.
toxicTom: I would be interested in exchanging recipes too. I love cooking, although I currently kind of lack the time.
LiefLayer: If you are also interested in the Italian recipes at home I have two chefs well XD ... so I can help you
jumps up and down
here, me too please!
One of my favorites is tuscany pork filet
also would like sinistars hot recipes for cold days and toxic ones - hope not toxic - recipes
Now if Gog will recognize my wishes.

I love you gog. Pls help
Urgh, Astebreed. That's not Dragonfall!
How many games are there left in the rotation?
dreamfall chapters....
I need only you to sleep.... !!!!!!!!!!!

and we are only on round 2..........
Post edited March 05, 2015 by LiefLayer