It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: I can just feel it. My first crit is going to be Fallout 2.
You're just trying to make me jealous because I've never played it :-P
Is Baldur's Gate (1,2) and Temple of Elemental Evil on the sale now during Insomnia? I just could not catch them for 3 days and don't know if they are on the sale.
bew1977: It is. But Tim Schafer is a giant dick. Don't support him.
Crol3993: Why?
Raising 3.1 million dollars over the requested amount to make Bowel Age, delivering half a game 2 years late.

Basically putting out inferior products ever since he went solo, making EA's president (Who is the worst douchebag imaginable) right about him.

Following Kiefer Sutherland at a game awards show after Kiefer went off teleprompter to give a heartfelt thanks all the fans of MGS5 for accepting him and saying "Voice actors are paid to do that"

Made derogatory slurs at the GDC last night in the form of a sock puppet telling off color jokes against women and people of color.
Maxvorstadt: A question:
Has anybody, who got a freebie, downloaded his/her freebie? Did everything go well with the download or did someone had issues with the download?
No issues with download.
realkman666: Is Broken Age still here? xD
Broken Sale, The Weekly Pass.
Has anybody, who got a freebie, downloaded his/her freebie? Did everything go well with the download or did someone had issues with the download?
I have... no issues.
Igor_Omelianchuk: Is Baldur's Gate (1,2) and Temple of Elemental Evil on the sale now during Insomnia? I just could not catch them for 3 days and don't know if they are on the sale.
None of them are sadly
IronArcturus: Did the Halfway game appear in the promo today?
Briareos262: As far as I can tell no....
Have you played that game before? It looked similar to Sword of the Stars:The Pit.
toxicTom: In fact, the dish I'm best at, goulash, is like that.
I want! I do not have a good goulash recipe and would love yours. The closest I have is my grandmother's pastafalzol recipe.
Finally, the Brokeane Age has come to an end!

Fresh deal: Astebreed (-75%) [300]
I got Two Worlds II yesterday and downloaded the entire game just fine. Haven't tried starting it but I don't think there's going to be an issue.
IAmSinistar: It's just waiting for the GOG member with a vision.
Vision? You mean this guy
Zeyes: Hard to believe that, some 24 hours ago, I figured "can't be long now until Astebreed and The Raven show up again, there's not that much left in the second round after all". And now we're still here in round 2...
You were saying. ;)
high rated
budejovice: I can just feel it. My first crit is going to be Fallout 2.
trentonlf: You're just trying to make me jealous because I've never played it :-P
Unfortunately it's not even on my shelf. (Though I got F1 in a Sinistar-administered AGB GA in 2014.) I figure if I just keep mentioning it Judas will send me a super-secret PM. ;)

If only I had checked the site daily from my join date on, rather than last February on.
I got two freebies so far, a game and a movie and I had no problem downloading either.