It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jenkinz: Finally my second Crit!
Wizardry 8
Time for me to give back to this awesome community.
Would anyone like it?
First come first serve :)
I'm still waiting for my first /sadface

I know it's a natural outcome of RNG, but it is a bit frustrating to look at people who have multiple freebie hits (in the crit forum one person reports having 5) and be on a personal streak that's now easily well past 0 for 200.

For a while I avoided clicking games I didn't want or games I already owned to leave them for people who would value it, but now I'm just clicking every dang thing. ;)
wallpaper: Anyone else feel like this sale format is in some ways one of the least enjoyable? Totally plays on the addictive element of surprise, but when you're only looking out for a few titles that compulsiveness to keep checking is hardly rewarded. And yet, I've kept GOG up on my browser almost continuously...
justanoldgamer: Yes but I'm not one of them. I love it.
Love the format as well. It just gets better when You watch this thread during the sale :)
Crol3993: Am I the only one who want Broken Age? Is that such a bad game? it's supposed to be by the guy from Grim Fandango...
FearfulSymmetry: I want it too, but it's not an $8.49 kind of want. I'll wait for the price to drop some more.
I don't think it's bad, it looks gorgeous and it's funny and witty.

The problem is that Double Fine has gotten a lot of well earned flak from it. Schaeffer promised an adventure game, a simple one, but when the kickstarter overshot the funding goal by miles, he figured he'd do a much larger game.

The result, constant delays and finally running out of money, even having 5 times the funding he initially asked for.

Add to that the spacebase df9 debacle, and people have lost a lot of trust in double fine.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
ziolkowskim: '
Dracula was on the 3 cycle already
MissFable: fixed
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post11324
Or, you know, the list I keep up to date.
wallpaper: Anyone else feel like this sale format is in some ways one of the least enjoyable? Totally plays on the addictive element of surprise, but when you're only looking out for a few titles that compulsiveness to keep checking is hardly rewarded. And yet, I've kept GOG up on my browser almost continuously...
I think the sale format is good and bad in two ways. Good in that there are 2 games up at once to choose from interchanging always once done. Bad in that rarely there are 2 keane type games where you can plan a few hours of sleep =( With the one game at a time format it was easier to plan sleep around slow moving games.....
Seasoned deal: Battle Isle Platinum (includes Incubation) (-75%) [200]
I appreciate what you do, a lot. Thank you. <333
Did the Halfway game appear in the promo today?
IAmSinistar: I believe I do, I can PM it to you later if you like.

I concoct a lot of my own recipes. The one that most people seem to like is my potato-leek soup.
I would be interested in exchanging recipes too. I love cooking, although I currently kind of lack the time.
Crol3993: Am I the only one who want Broken Age? Is that such a bad game? it's supposed to be by the guy from Grim Fandango...
bew1977: It is. But Tim Schafer is a giant dick. Don't support him.
Why?
IronArcturus: Did the Halfway game appear in the promo today?
As far as I can tell no....
MarkoH01: Normally I like episodic games. I have not that much time (at the moment none at all because I am sitting in fromt of this monitor for three days every minute of my free time) and one episode does not take too long. Often those episodes are structured in the way that they are kind of self contained so you would not have to remember so much until the next episode wioll be released. I never had problems with the Telltale Games (even though their support is unbelievable bad). Kentucky Route Zero has very looooong timeframes between the releases and I don't care - I enjoy every single one of them. It's like good wine. The only thing with Broken Age is that some people are not sure that the second part even will be released at all and given that the first episode ends on a huge cliffhanger I can understand that this does not lead to people buying the game. I however am pretty sure that it will be completed.
klappis: Sorry how is it possible to sit in front of a monitor for three days every minute?
I said every minute of my free time. I am working around 8hrs per day and maybe I should have mention that I've slept about 10 hours the last three days. Other than that I am sitting here.
IAmSinistar: Or, you know, the list I keep up to date.
ormaybemidgets: I appreciate what you do, a lot. Thank you. <333
I Am keeping my own list to allow me to collect data. I figured I might as well post it.
toxicTom: I would be interested in exchanging recipes too. I love cooking, although I currently kind of lack the time.
I can PM you the same lot I sent the vulture, if you're interested. Many of my dishes are "slow food", so there's a short amount of prep and longer amount of cooking, which works well with my schedule.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Splatsch: Ho, it would be great ! :D
And you can add some others if you have time.
I realize I'm lacking a lot of english vocabulary in cooking XD
IAmSinistar: Sent you the chili recipe, the potato-leek soup recipe, and my most recent invention, cider chicken tenderloins. All are my versions, so if you make any let me know what you think!
Ooooh thanks ! That's great ! I won't be able to try them before some months, but when I will, I'll tell you :) Great, new recipes :D