It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Yes, that game (The Bridge) is clearly underrated. Took me days of managing it but it was real fun.
Good to hear from another person who enjoyed it! I think it should be on GOG, in spite of the somewhat limited replay value. It's such a lovely game even one time through.
hummer010: Tie fighter hadn't gone the third time yet, right? I'm hoping to snag it as my last game of the sale. I'm stuck working in the field today, so its phone browsing only, and with a shitty connection to boot. We'll see how my luck is in grabbing.

GOG hasn't worked to well on my phone during this sale.
PM sent :-)
high rated
Grargar: Click the buy now button. If you are lucky, you'll get a message that you scored a critical hit and you can purchase the game for free. If you don't get the message, then you'll have to wait for another game to try your luck.
Steeldark1975: I don't know the odds but the very first one I clicked on Crit ! Wizardry 8.

Thanks for the help everyone.
The odds aren't that good. I've clicked on probably over half of the games since the start of the sale and haven't lucked out yet. Well done!
mailman27: I've been gone for two hours in meetings at work. Did I miss Shadowrun: Dragonfall, TIE Fighter, or Nox?
SortaSane: No.
Awesome, thanks.
trentonlf: There will be one in your PM box shortly
But from whom first ;-p
trentonlf: Need one?
wallpaper: Ha, I do :) Somehow missed it 3 times and it's the only one I've been waiting on...surprised how quickly it went each time.
Check PM. :]
wallpaper: Anyone else feel like this sale format is in some ways one of the least enjoyable? Totally plays on the addictive element of surprise, but when you're only looking out for a few titles that compulsiveness to keep checking is hardly rewarded. And yet, I've kept GOG up on my browser almost continuously...
Yes but I'm not one of them. I love it.
Ruixi: I would like it :)
Jenkinz: PM sent Ruixi
Enjoy!
Thank you so very much! :) Gog fellows are the best.
Splatsch: It's when you get a freebie in this sale, GOG tells you you made a critical hit, and in place of having to pay the game, the price is set to free !
Steeldark1975: Oh, that's great! Thanks for the quick answer? What do I have to do anything to participate?
Always a pleasure to help :)
You just have to do the same as if you were planing to buy one of the two game actualy on sale : click on "buy now" and here, you see the price you should pay if you finalize your purchase. If you get it free, GOG will show you here. Oh, and it's useless to try several times : it's the same result each time (if you didn't get it free when you tried, it's useless to try again :you have to wait for another game to hope getting it free).
trentonlf: There will be one in your PM box shortly
foxworks: But from whom first ;-p
Not again... :D
Crol3993: Am I the only one who want Broken Age? Is that such a bad game? it's supposed to be by the guy from Grim Fandango...
sztihamer: Nope... You are not the only one. I want it too, but spend all my money on other stuff like a retard. At least I have Grim Fandango Remastered.
Did they sales Grim Fandango 0_o
I had this wonderful game for years but the CD does not work very well now (not to say not anymore).
I guess we will just have to way another time. =/
MissFable:
ziolkowskim: '
Dracula was on the 3 cycle already
fixed
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post11324
j0ekerr: Seasoned deals have picked up the pace a little bit.
So wait for Shadowrun ^^
wallpaper: Anyone else feel like this sale format is in some ways one of the least enjoyable?
Oh, there's plenty of hatred for Insomnia sales. But probably a good deal less among the subset of customers reading this thread.
IAmSinistar: Why do I maintain a list if no-one is going to use it?

Ungrateful kids. Time to get the shotgun loaded with rock salt. ;)
I'm using it ! And thanks a lot for it !