It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Looks like I missed Vangar. Luckily I already snagged a copy in the last round. Where does all the interest for the game come from? ^^
I'm pretty sure it's because it's so absurd and has this "WTF?" effect. :D

Personally: I just love topdown and isometric stuff.
I have no games and I crit.

Okay, small lie.

I do have some games. Some great games. (Still wishing Caesar IV was available digitally somewhere)

But I want to feel the rush of winning a game for free
Ha ha, got Vangers! Barely ...
The_Blog: Where does all the interest for the game come from? ^^
It's cheap, it looks quirky and original, there is a lot of chatter about it within this forum. Seems like ideal conditions for it to sell fast!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IanM
goplanet: They really should have put more copies of Vangers up.
trentonlf: Need one?
Heh, I was just going to edit my post to clarify that I wasn't hinting at that. No, thanks. :)
I've been gone for two hours in meetings at work. Did I miss Shadowrun: Dragonfall, TIE Fighter, or Nox?
goplanet: They really should have put more copies of Vangers up.
trentonlf: Need one?
Ha, I do :) Somehow missed it 3 times and it's the only one I've been waiting on...surprised how quickly it went each time.
Tie fighter hadn't gone the third time yet, right? I'm hoping to snag it as my last game of the sale. I'm stuck working in the field today, so its phone browsing only, and with a shitty connection to boot. We'll see how my luck is in grabbing.

GOG hasn't worked to well on my phone during this sale.
IAmSinistar: * gnashing of teeth *

And Betrayer isn't DRM-free, so I really only bought two games I want that I can actually play. Already own (and love) The Bridge, which I know you know. :)
Yes, that game (The Bridge) is clearly underrated. Took me days of managing it but it was real fun.
Can we finish the final round of Seasoned before Broken Toilet finishes it's run?
mailman27: I've been gone for two hours in meetings at work. Did I miss Shadowrun: Dragonfall, TIE Fighter, or Nox?
No.
Am I the only one who want Broken Age? Is that such a bad game? it's supposed to be by the guy from Grim Fandango...
These are the games left on Seasoned round 3
Bard's Tale, The (-80%) [150]
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MissFable
mailman27: I've been gone for two hours in meetings at work. Did I miss Shadowrun: Dragonfall, TIE Fighter, or Nox?
Nope
Splatsch: It's when you get a freebie in this sale, GOG tells you you made a critical hit, and in place of having to pay the game, the price is set to free !
Steeldark1975: Oh, that's great! Thanks for the quick answer? What do I have to do anything to participate?
Stay awake.
And so there is no misunderstanding, this is only valid for the promo.