It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sreamer17ydr: I saw that Riven was part of the deal, has Myst V: End of Ages been part of this sale yet? I have been trying to keep up, but you know how it goes... I couldn't find on this thread if it has been out yet on sale?

I know Real Myst Masterpiece was, Riven was as well last night.
Not Real Myst Masterpiece; only Myst Masterpiece (yes, they're different). No Myst V, either.
Finally my second Crit!
Wizardry 8
Time for me to give back to this awesome community.
Would anyone like it?
First come first serve :)
They really should have put more copies of Vangers up.
Steeldark1975: Ok, as a newcomer I'm going to ask what may be a dumb question. What is Crit in terms of GoG? I understand what it is from a gaming standpoint. Is it some sort of contest?
Splatsch: It's when you get a freebie in this sale, GOG tells you you made a critical hit, and in place of having to pay the game, the price is set to free !
Oh, that's great! Thanks for the quick answer? What do I have to do anything to participate?
goplanet: They really should have put more copies of Vangers up.
Need one?
skeletonbow: This is because GOG's payment processor is in Cypress and there is a lot of fraud committed online through payments in Cypress institutions so credit card companies consider unexpected transactions to Cypress that have never been part of your history to potentially be risky and kick in security protection. Just call your credit card company and tell them that you are shopping at GOG.com and they are legitimate and they will flag it on file as being safe for you and you shouldn't have problems with it in the future on that card.

Hope this helps.
Grargar: , not [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypress]Cypress. :P
Thanks, I knew I spelled that incorrectly but couldn't remember the right spelling and just said to myself "roll with it". :)
Splatsch: Ho, it would be great ! :D
And you can add some others if you have time.
I realize I'm lacking a lot of english vocabulary in cooking XD
Sent you the chili recipe, the potato-leek soup recipe, and my most recent invention, cider chicken tenderloins. All are my versions, so if you make any let me know what you think!
Jenkinz: Finally my second Crit!
Wizardry 8
Time for me to give back to this awesome community.
Would anyone like it?
First come first serve :)
I would like it :)
Steeldark1975: Oh, that's great! Thanks for the quick answer? What do I have to do anything to participate?
Click the buy now button. If you are lucky, you'll get a message that you scored a critical hit and you can purchase the game for free. If you don't get the message, then you'll have to wait for another game to try your luck.
foxworks: *raises fist at the husky*

EDIT, I wonder which one he'll see first :p
trentonlf: *bites the fox's tail and shakes vigorously*

Grrrrrr, he saw yours first.

LOL :-)
The Fox strikes again! *yanks tail and runs away*
Splatsch: It's when you get a freebie in this sale, GOG tells you you made a critical hit, and in place of having to pay the game, the price is set too free !
helpo1: I don't agree. The price is never too free. :P
Ahah ^^ Yes, you're right !
(I've corrected my mispellat...mispell... don't know the englis word, but I've corrected :D.)
the_voivod: During these promos there are waits, there are periods of slow activity, and then there is Jack Keane.
SortaSane: Alright, I googled the name and something long buried in my memory awoke. It was a creature of such forgettable averageness that I could not tell you what it looked like, only that I played it once.

It must've sat on the sale page for days to be a meme.
http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/120291/gog-com-drm-free-fall-insomnia-sale-stuck-on-jack-keane-2/
Chubz: I gave in and got Vangers. The game just looks too unique and bizarre NOT to try for $1.49!
Exactly what I thought. And you folks here talked me into it too. :D
Steeldark1975: Ok, as a newcomer I'm going to ask what may be a dumb question. What is Crit in terms of GoG? I understand what it is from a gaming standpoint. Is it some sort of contest?
jakob187: During the Insomnia sale, hit the "Buy Now" button on every game. On the next screen, you have a chance for the game to be a "critical hit," which means that the game will be free of charge.
Thank you. That answered my question. Will start doing that now!
FearfulSymmetry: Would you believe that this is my second critical hit on Vangers and the game just does not look like something I'd enjoy?

All right people, who missed Vangers and wants a key?
wallpaper: OMG, that would be fantastic if you still have Vangers. It's the only one I'm interested in and I *just* missed it after sitting by for hours knowing it'd come up soon...
EDIT: saw that it's taken. ah well.
Sorry, I just gave it away to someone else. :(