It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steeldark1975: Ok, as a newcomer I'm going to ask what may be a dumb question. What is Crit in terms of GoG? I understand what it is from a gaming standpoint. Is it some sort of contest?
No, it means that you scored a critical hit on the game's price and you can get it for free. :P
Steeldark1975: Ok, as a newcomer I'm going to ask what may be a dumb question. What is Crit in terms of GoG? I understand what it is from a gaming standpoint. Is it some sort of contest?
During the Insomnia sale, hit the "Buy Now" button on every game. On the next screen, you have a chance for the game to be a "critical hit," which means that the game will be free of charge.
FearfulSymmetry: Would you believe that this is my second critical hit on Vangers and the game just does not look like something I'd enjoy?

All right people, who missed Vangers and wants a key?
Don't want the key, but how did it sell out so quickly? Any particular reason for that?
Vangers was pretty fast again while the rest was going pretty slow. :-P I was in time to add it to my library though, woohoo!
Abbreviation for critical hit. If you click on buy, sometimes it's a critical hit and it's free for you.
FearfulSymmetry: Would you believe that this is my second critical hit on Vangers and the game just does not look like something I'd enjoy?

sztihamer: Can I have it please?
Yep, I'll PM it to you.

EDIT: Oh sorry, I see I received a PM of someone asking for it just be for you, sorry about that.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
Any time you click buy game on the main page you have a chance to "Crit" which means to win the game for free.
This sale really has addicted me more than I anticipated. I already owned 2/3 of everything, and only really wanted three titles in the lists. But I've bought about 20 games and movies already, and have everything I want except Grimrock II. But the whole concept is just sucking me in, keeping me awake and sleeping in 30 minute spurts so I don't miss any surprises.

I guess most of the charm has been this thread. You guys and gals are funnier than I thought you'd be.
Splatsch: It's when you get a freebie in this sale, GOG tells you you made a critical hit, and in place of having to pay the game, the price is set too free !
I don't agree. The price is never too free. :P
ExiL0n: After Beyond Good and Evil, this thread persuaded me to buy Vangers. That didn't look like my kind of game at all, but I can try it for that price. Now I guess I can just stop watching the Seasoned side, for this sale.
I got the same with BG&E and NOX :)
Hope that they are worth the time :)

btw. How often Insomnia sales are on GOG?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ziolkowskim
foxworks: *raises fist at the husky*

EDIT, I wonder which one he'll see first :p
trentonlf: LOL probably yours ;-)
*Rolls dice* Hmmmm
I saw that Riven was part of the deal, has Myst V: End of Ages been part of this sale yet? I have been trying to keep up, but you know how it goes... I couldn't find on this thread if it has been out yet on sale?

I know Real Myst Masterpiece was, Riven was as well last night.
Looks like I missed Vangar. Luckily I already snagged a copy in the last round. Where does all the interest for the game come from? ^^

OMG, that would be fantastic if you still have Vangers. It's the only one I'm interested in and I *just* missed it after sitting by for hours knowing it'd come up soon...
EDIT: saw that it's taken. ah well.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by wallpaper
trentonlf: I sent a key to the chimp ;-)
foxworks: *raises fist at the husky*

EDIT, I wonder which one he'll see first :p
*bites the fox's tail and shakes vigorously*

Grrrrrr, he saw yours first.

LOL :-)