It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm playing shadow man right now... It's pretty cool!
and it have an official wineskin port for mac and italian language.. Not bad at all.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by LiefLayer
truhlik: Vangers = fast paced selling :)
And probably no one buying it for themselves.
skeletonbow: This is because GOG's payment processor is in Cypress and there is a lot of fraud committed online through payments in Cypress institutions so credit card companies consider unexpected transactions to Cypress that have never been part of your history to potentially be risky and kick in security protection. Just call your credit card company and tell them that you are shopping at GOG.com and they are legitimate and they will flag it on file as being safe for you and you shouldn't have problems with it in the future on that card.

Hope this helps.
, not [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypress]Cypress. :P
IAmSinistar: I believe I do, I can PM it to you later if you like.
Ho, it would be great ! :D

IAmSinistar: I concoct a lot of my own recipes. The one that most people seem to like is my potato-leek soup.
And you can add some others if you have time.
I realize I'm lacking a lot of english vocabulary in cooking XD
deleted
Wizardry 8 (-80%) [200]
And Vangers raced away again.
trentonlf: I sent a key to the chimp ;-)
foxworks: *raises fist at the husky*

EDIT, I wonder which one he'll see first :p
LOL probably yours ;-)
What is the appeal of Vangers? I'm not sure what is going on in the trailer.
high rated
skeletonbow: This is because GOG's payment processor is in Cypress and there is a lot of fraud committed online through payments in Cypress institutions so credit card companies consider unexpected transactions to Cypress that have never been part of your history to potentially be risky and kick in security protection. Just call your credit card company and tell them that you are shopping at GOG.com and they are legitimate and they will flag it on file as being safe for you and you shouldn't have problems with it in the future on that card.

Hope this helps.
Grargar: , not [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypress]Cypress. :P
There would be probably be fewer GOG payment problems worldwide if it were indeed Cypress. :)
Ok, as a newcomer I'm going to ask what may be a dumb question. What is Crit in terms of GoG? I understand what it is from a gaming standpoint. Is it some sort of contest?
Would you believe that this is my second critical hit on Vangers and the game just does not look like something I'd enjoy?

All right people, who missed Vangers and wants a key?
FearfulSymmetry: Would you believe that this is my second critical hit on Vangers and the game just does not look like something I'd enjoy?

All right people, who missed Vangers and wants a key?
Can I have it please?
After Beyond Good and Evil, this thread persuaded me to buy Vangers. That didn't look like my kind of game at all, but I can try it for that price. Now I guess I can just stop watching the Seasoned side, for this sale.
Steeldark1975: Ok, as a newcomer I'm going to ask what may be a dumb question. What is Crit in terms of GoG? I understand what it is from a gaming standpoint. Is it some sort of contest?
It's when you get a freebie in this sale, GOG tells you you made a critical hit, and in place of having to pay the game, the price is set to free !
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch