It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vangers gift key secured.
Splatsch: I'm fine :D Had a good diner :) "Wintry mix"? What does that mean ? I hope you'll have a good meal ;)
I glad to see the game I'm waiting isn't passed. But I think it won't before I leave XD
IAmSinistar: Wintry mix is rain mixed with snow and/or sleet. We had all three, but it's calmed down for now.
Cold weather, great weather for a chili :D

IAmSinistar: Of course the chili will be excellent, it's my own recipe. :) I use poblano peppers, and it's *mwha* !
A good chili recipe ? That interest me ! Do you have it writen somewhere ?
Of course it will be excellent, if you're the cook ;)
Yay! Vangers is finally there. Clicked the button nearly while the card was still turning. Bought Monkey Island before so there is only 1 game missing now: Return to Mysterious Island ... and waiting again.

Do we have enough gift codes collected for all those who were asking?

Edit: It's never enough ;)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by MarkoH01
deleted
high rated
oldaperture: Yeah, I was thinking about buying it for that game because it looked so neat, but then... Mac only. Okay then?
LOL. I wish you guys were able to play your games of choice on your systems of choice.

Love, Mac user

:)

My collection of ~1200 games has one single Mac only game. A freebie from Desura that I can't run on 10.7. :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by budejovice
Splatsch: I'm fine :D Had a good diner :) "Wintry mix"? What does that mean ? I hope you'll have a good meal ;)
I glad to see the game I'm waiting isn't passed. But I think it won't before I leave XD
IAmSinistar: Wintry mix is rain mixed with snow and/or sleet. We had all three, but it's calmed down for now.

Of course the chili will be excellent, it's my own recipe. :) I use poblano peppers, and it's *mwha* !
Which kind of chillies do you use? I prefer either "Birds Eye Chilli" or "Habaneros", but I hope that I someday get some Bhut Jolokia!
Oh, you still answered that. Damn, should read more carefully, but I have a serious insomnia!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Maxvorstadt
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Vangers (-75%) [200]

Get it!
foxworks: I almost missed it as I was too busy lurking! Cheers!
I sent a key to the chimp ;-)
Splatsch: A good chili recipe ? That interest me ! Do you have it writen somewhere ?
Of course it will be excellent, if you're the cook ;)
I believe I do, I can PM it to you later if you like.

I concoct a lot of my own recipes. The one that most people seem to like is my potato-leek soup.
requested: I'm done for this sale. I just got a message that my payment was denied.
Upon research it's pretty safe to say that my credit card got disabled after three transactions into a foreign country, seems to be an automatic security 'feature'.

And I even haven't bought the games I originally intended :D

At least I scored Beyond Good & Evil, Mark of the Ninja and Terraria.
There will come another sale and I'll be better prepared^^

Have fun, good luck and see you soon!
This is because GOG's payment processor is in Cypress and there is a lot of fraud committed online through payments in Cypress institutions so credit card companies consider unexpected transactions to Cypress that have never been part of your history to potentially be risky and kick in security protection. Just call your credit card company and tell them that you are shopping at GOG.com and they are legitimate and they will flag it on file as being safe for you and you shouldn't have problems with it in the future on that card.

Hope this helps.
Vangers = fast paced selling :)
foxworks: I almost missed it as I was too busy lurking! Cheers!
trentonlf: I sent a key to the chimp ;-)
*raises fist at the husky*

EDIT, I wonder which one he'll see first :p
Post edited March 05, 2015 by foxworks
deleted
I gave in and got Vangers. The game just looks too unique and bizarre NOT to try for $1.49!
Maxvorstadt: I guess it`s because here are mostly older people. Gamers who were socialized in the eighties or even the seventies. Many younger people seem to have a rather disturbed view on social abilities. In most gaming forums you can see those people with absolutely no sense for good behavior and kindness. The attitude of this people is best described as "I´m right and if you don`t believe it I`m gonna shit on your head!".
If such people come here, they see that they have no chance with such an attitude. The younger people that stay here are those, who understood that kindness is a better way than shouting cursewords on each other. It seems for me, as if this forum attracts more of the intelligent people, than the average dumbasses. Most people here are more into helping each other, because they understand that then others are more willing to help themselves.
Klumpen0815: It's a good theory.
And completely wrong, it's all about the environment. I can tell you that, I've lurked often enough at /b/

But... I have to admit that I never really actively participated there, spent most of my time at /co/ which is the nice one, and sometimes a bit of /a/, not so nice, but not mental either.

So maybe he has a point?
Damn, anyone who wants Vangers, act now or regret later.