It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ziolkowskim: Quick question about SoMI.
Do I have to play the remake or is the original included?
Also, I heard that voice-overs can be imported into the original one.
Someone?
Even better, you can switch between the remake and the old version anytime in the game by pressing a key.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
I've been waiting for MI:SE since the first day. I lost it during the first two rounds. Now it's here. I looked carefully at the banner... and I decided NOT to buy it. I just can't avoid it, those ugly graphics need a better discount.
I guess I can buy something else with whose 4.50, and keep me entertained with Indy and Sam and Max only.
I have discovered that the latter is great to (re)play right after reading the first Dirk Gently book, the atmospheres match so much, in my opinion.
Someone?
They are switchable in-game with a press of a button. LucasArts done a perfect job there.
The Secret of Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2 - LeChuck's Revenge - the story ends here (in an ingenious way imo) O_o
Curse of Monkey Island
Escape from Monkey Island
Tales of Monkey Island
truhlik: How many games left in second round in fresh games?
Grargar: 11 more.
thanks
Grargar: Brokeane.
The man who broke the GOGbear!
IAmSinistar: Fuuuuu... I bought it largely for the game Oquonie, and it's MAC ONLY. When they Hell did HB start bundling games like that? p_O
madth3: Developed for iPoop systems, it seems.
Yeah, I was thinking about buying it for that game because it looked so neat, but then... Mac only. Okay then?
IAmSinistar: Fuuuuu... I bought it largely for the game Oquonie, and it's MAC ONLY. When they Hell did HB start bundling games like that? p_O
That's why you should always check the Humble Weekly Sale thread, where I lay down the precise information as to whether a game is DRM-Free and/or what platforms it supports.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Grargar
j0ekerr: What's not to love?!
The controls! :P
Driving that car ... uh oh

As much as I love the rest of the game. :)
SortaSane: While it's quiet, could you tell a little campfire story about the whole Keane thing? I get what it refers to, but the origins are a mystery.
the_voivod: During these promos there are waits, there are periods of slow activity, and then there is Jack Keane.
Alright, I googled the name and something long buried in my memory awoke. It was a creature of such forgettable averageness that I could not tell you what it looked like, only that I played it once.

It must've sat on the sale page for days to be a meme.
Someone?
Klumpen0815: Even better, you can switch between the remake and the old version anytime in the game by pressing a key.
Yeeess, heard that grog part is a drag with new interface :D So I'll go classic on this one. Every classic should be remade like that, with the switching and all :)
Broken Age and Monkey Island at the same time....my god and I only can take one =(
ormaybemidgets: If it comes next and you're not back in time, I'll cover you. <3
Tekkaman-James: Thank you very much! I have returned in time to see Mr. Threepwood take the stage. I appreciate your vigilance, regardless of how brief its tenure may have been. ^_^
No problem! Any time. <3
* gnashing of teeth *

And Betrayer isn't DRM-free, so I really only bought two games I want that I can actually play. Already own (and love) The Bridge, which I know you know. :)
truhlik: How many games left in second round in fresh games?
Grargar: 11 more.
First time anyone has asked this question, but is Shadowrun: Dragonfall one of those 11?

/ducks to avoid thrown items