It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Finally somebody who loves BL like I do. It's a different game concept bit it really "rocks" :)
Indeed, that game is easy to do a game review for.

Game review: Two words: Jack Black. Enough said.
So I guess the idea is that the rest of Broken Age should be released around the time it sells out? :P
nonfatmike: Is anyone willing to explain the Nox hype to me? Saw it fly on the sale before but I'm totally unfamiliar with it.
It puns easily.

It's also a surprisingly good Diablo-type RPG with three classes that play well and a bit of self-aware humor. The fact it's price so low normally is just icing on the cake.
LiefLayer: what's the difference beetween:
"Tales of Monkey Island"
and
"The Secret of Monkey Island"
?
"Tales of Monkey Island" is Monkey Island 5
"The Secret of Monkey Island" is the first part of the series.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
genkicolleen: The same way I felt when I first discovered the forums, and the whole reason I stick around~! Welcome to one of the friendliest places on the 'net~!
Seconded. My "rite of passage" into here was stumbling into a discussion that would probably have ended in bloodshed in most places on the net (and in real life). As you may guess it was about religion (and atheism). People from all over the world took part and although there were a few heated comments or snarky remarks, the tone keep unbelievably civil and no shitstorm or flame war erupted.

Totally awesome!

And then I took a look around in the forums and met people like TinyE, IAmSinistar (who gifted me Bad Mojo when I was OOM), ddickinson, trentonlf (still playing Divinity 2, thanks man!) and countless others. I've never felt more at home with an internet community.

And people here are from different countries, cultures, religions, world views, social classes, tastes and political views. There is so much to learn, to discover - so many occasions to reflect upon my own points of view. For an internet gaming community this is an impressive thing to accomplish..
ghaleonmagicemp: Ah! That's kinda horrible. I was unaware of the mismanagement of funds. To be fair, plenty of kickstarters over promise and under deliver. I did miss that campaign though.
bew1977: With broken age, he asked for $400k on Kickstarter. He was given 3.5 million. The original release date was Aug 2012. Half of the game came out 2014.
Ouch...
"Tales of Monkey Island"
and
?
The latter is the remastered version of original fist title in the series.
Tales..., on the other hand is made by Telltales years later than Escape from Monkey Island. So it's MI4 I guess. But as Klumpen0815 stated, it's MI5 actually.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by sithocan
I wonder if that Halfway game will show up today...
Caban: Assassin's Creed last time plxor ;----; I was too slow 2 days ago.
That was keaning earlier today forever, you must have slept through it or something. :)
Poops, move along!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IAmSinistar
"Tales of Monkey Island"
and
?
Secret of Monkey Island- first game

Tales of Monkey Island- episodic games set a few sequels after SoMI
"Tales of Monkey Island"
and
?
sithocan: The latter is the remastered version of original fist title in the series.
Tales..., on the other hand is made by Telltales years later than Escape from Monkey Island. So it's MI4 I guess.
which would you choose between the two?
Man... I should have been spending less money on this sale. Kinda want that Broken Age, but I only got less than an euro in my PayPal. Oh well... Time to play some games. Not having any luck with the critical hits either.
"Tales of Monkey Island"
and
?
sithocan: The latter is the remastered version of original fist title in the series.
Tales..., on the other hand is made by Telltales years later than Escape from Monkey Island. So it's MI4 I guess.
Part 4 was "Escape from Monkey Island" this early 3D abomination.
SortaSane: While it's quiet, could you tell a little campfire story about the whole Keane thing? I get what it refers to, but the origins are a mystery.
bew1977: Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this story... The Keaning
*Tosses a handful of dust on the fire and flames burn taller*