It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Finally somebody who loves BL like I do. It's a different game concept bit it really "rocks" :)
Quite so, but I love it more for the rocking parts than for the RTS meat of the game itself.

The campaign is brilliantly written and funny as hell, not to mention, that I spent more time driving in the Deuce around those heavy metal cover landscapes and listening to the awesome soundtrack than commanding troops. I mean; a mountain that looks like an engine block, a tree made of faces, motor parts poking out of the ground like the bones of ancient beasts.

What's not to love?!
deleted
Eh... I guess more coffee is in order.
Is anyone willing to explain the Nox hype to me? Saw it fly on the sale before but I'm totally unfamiliar with it.
How many games are left in the second round of newer games?
sztihamer: Yup... the same reason... Because no GOG codes.
bew1977: You do know that all of those games do have a DRM free option, they don't have to be redeemed through steam.
Doesn't matter... I prefer having most of my DRM-Free games on GOG. :)
what's the difference beetween:
"Tales of Monkey Island"
and
"The Secret of Monkey Island"
?
Caban: Assassin's Creed last time plxor ;----; I was too slow 2 days ago.
I think that came and went already. Sorry.
madth3: Neverending Nightmares is the top tier of the new Humble Weekly
Fuuuuu... I bought it largely for the game Oquonie, and it's MAC ONLY. When they Hell did HB start bundling games like that? p_O
huN73R: The good thing is that they are going to fix that in Witcher 3 with pirouette. Unfortunately I can't run it on my current rig. :(
Yeah, The Witcher 3 requires some serious processing power and I won't be able to run it properly either so my plan is to start getting components this year to build a nice gaming rig that can run it maxed out.
deleted
Post edited March 05, 2015 by the_voivod
I bought Monkey Island to keep it moving :D You should too :)

ps. at last... probably just hunting for freebies now
IAmSinistar: Great bundle. Except for, you know, that. :)
Yeah. I might go for the BTA or first tier even if I have a couple of the games.
the_voivod: Broken Keane. Zzz.
SortaSane: While it's quiet, could you tell a little campfire story about the whole Keane thing? I get what it refers to, but the origins are a mystery.
Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this story... The Keaning
I was thinking of buying Broken Age, but since I don't really exist there's surely no harm in saving $10 and pirating it instead. Well, if it's ever finished anyway, screw wasting my dl quota on mediocre, unfinished games...

/justkidding!