It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Neverending Nightmares is the top tier of the new Humble Weekly
Great bundle. Except for, you know, that. :)
Missing too many titles to the third round.
I fear that I will sleep right when it comes out
Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass - Special Edition
Dajjer: For me it wasn't about the game although it was way too short. Basically Tim promised some stuff in his wildly successful Kickstarter and then had to back step. Not only did he promise more than he could deliver but there were some reports that he did not spend his backers money wisely . . .
ghaleonmagicemp: Ah! That's kinda horrible. I was unaware of the mismanagement of funds. To be fair, plenty of kickstarters over promise and under deliver. I did miss that campaign though.
With broken age, he asked for $400k on Kickstarter. He was given 3.5 million. The original release date was Aug 2012. Half of the game came out 2014.
madth3: Neverending Nightmares is the top tier of the new Humble Weekly
IAmSinistar: Great bundle. Except for, you know, that. :)
Yup... the same reason... Because no GOG codes.
j0ekerr: Are you sure that's not Dark Souls?
Nuh, Dark souls would be much more awkward to see and he would have stopped rolling after 3 times because no stamina. Tried starting that game several times but never understood all the acclaim it got after seeing its combat.
deleted
sxnc: I read somewhere that part 2 of Broken Age was supposed to be out this year.
bew1977: The whole finished game was supposed to be out in 2012
Wow, that was 3 years ago... I feel a little older now. :(
ajensen: All right everyone, I just scored a critical hit on Broken Age... I game I happen to own already. I know a few of you out there are interested. I am happy to pass it on to someone who will enjoy it. I guess it's easiest to say first come, first served.

I'm glad to give something back to this wonderful community!
I'd take that if unclaimed.
the_voivod: Broken Keane. Zzz.
Brokeane.
Assassin's Creed last time plxor ;----; I was too slow 2 days ago.
Top tiers with bad picks has become a norm over there.I was surprised people took the $15 tier of square enix bundle considering they got Tomb raider and Sleeping Dogs base games at that price.

skeletonbow: This!

When I read "episodic" WRT games, my eyes see the word but my brain hears "low budget, may get cancelled before the entire story unfolds due to budget constraints and risk aversion". I lean heavily towards avoiding such games either altogether, or doing what you say and waiting until they're bundled together after the whole game is complete. Don't want to chase down "episodes" that may or may not actually ever get finished.
Telltale is reliable when it comes to episodic games.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by huN73R
FrasierWCrane: You could always wait until Part two comes out (whenever that will be) - I think then the reviews will be more informativ, and the game will surely be on sale again in the future.
MrDrWatson: That's what I usually do, I avoid episodic games until the last episode is available, then get them all together.
This!

When I read "episodic" WRT games, my eyes see the word but my brain hears "low budget, may get cancelled before the entire story unfolds due to budget constraints and risk aversion". I lean heavily towards avoiding such games either altogether, or doing what you say and waiting until they're bundled together after the whole game is complete. Don't want to chase down "episodes" that may or may not actually ever get finished.
the_voivod: Broken Keane. Zzz.
While it's quiet, could you tell a little campfire story about the whole Keane thing? I get what it refers to, but the origins are a mystery.
Jenkinz: Can I please have it!
ajensen: OK Jenkins, you with the fast fingers wins it! I've sent a PM to you. Enjoy!
Thanks so much ajensen,
Really enjoy my Point and Clicks!
sztihamer: Yup... the same reason... Because no GOG codes.
You do know that all of those games do have a DRM free option, they don't have to be redeemed through steam.