It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Could someone tell me what the number under replies for this thread is on the General discussion page?
930. :P
HypersomniacLive: Could someone tell me what the number under replies for this thread is on the General discussion page?
its exactly the same as the worlds satisfied purchasers of Aargh! Gash! Legacy.
FearfulSymmetry: I don't know what kind of karmic event is going on around me. Normally I'm the unluckiest/clumsiest person ever. For example, I managed to trip, fall down and injure my ankle on the corner of a street called something like 'cripple street' in Dutch.
Probably why you're getting just reward for all the good karma that was owed because of all the previous bad luck. More +rep to you for spreading the joy by giving away the games. :)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by stg83
Grargar: 930. :P
So, it's not just me then. What happened to the rest of the posts?
Bought Dreamfall Chapters so far, missed Wasteland 2 :(
HypersomniacLive: So, it's not just me then. What happened to the rest of the posts?
Not sure anything actually did. The page count is still going up. You know how their system is...
HypersomniacLive: So, it's not just me then. What happened to the rest of the posts?
used to happen on ninja thread a lot - common theory was account deleted / deleted for spam
I was a backer for Dreamfall chapters and I missed this. I am not sad about this. I am actually happy that it gets more exposure and a lot of people will like it. :)
New Seasoned deal: The 11th Hour (-75%) [150]
Probably that's how far the server got with syncing, as in where you get taken back to after posting.

Edit: Yep, page 47.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Cavalary
Seasoned:
The 11th Hour (-75%) [150]
Post edited March 02, 2015 by opticq
Hurrah! First GOG purchase of the new year (Unreal Gold)! Now let's see if I actually PLAY it....
Damn missed X-Wing sale :/