It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prohzac: Games order is planned or dependent on some random numbers generator?
it's clearly managed to some extent as slow moving titles with large quantities get put up overnight
Tekkaman-James: Okay. Driving home now. I'll be back on in about 15 minutes. If the RNG GOGs decide to try to outwit me, can someone please grab a copy of Return to Mysterious Island for me? I doubt I'll miss it, but just in case. Thanks in advance!
If it comes next and you're not back in time, I'll cover you. <3
goplanet: Why does this feel like the 20th time Little Big Adventure has been up?
IanM: becuase LBA2 has been up twice as well, and this is the 3rd time for LBA?
And was it in previous Insomnia sales as well? That could be a factor.
Y'know, I'm always trying to separate art from it's creator, but Tim Schafer has been making this pretty hard for me lately.
Could somebody please just gag him?
ghaleonmagicemp: That bad?
bew1977: Not about Broken Age itself. Mainly because Tim Schafer is a **** stain that has managed take a heaping dump over every fond childhood memory of his early work.
I haven't kept up with his work since Brutal. Mind my asking how he could have possibly ruined Psychonauts good karma he must have earned?
toxicTom: Tried Stacking? It's also a really lovely (and very funny) game with a unique style.
Charming and unique, yes. But it didn't click with me for some reason...
trentonlf: Wasteland 2 will be around one more time
Thanks! Now I am glued to my screen.
ghaleonmagicemp: That bad?
Dajjer: For me it wasn't about the game although it was way too short. Basically Tim promised some stuff in his wildly successful Kickstarter and then had to back step. Not only did he promise more than he could deliver but there were some reports that he did not spend his backers money wisely . . .
The man will never get another penny of my money. Between Broken Promises Part 1, Spacebase being cancelled and everything he's touched since Psychonauts turning into a giant money sucking black hole, he doesn't deserve any of it.
deleted
All right everyone, I just scored a critical hit on Broken Age... I game I happen to own already. I know a few of you out there are interested. I am happy to pass it on to someone who will enjoy it. I guess it's easiest to say first come, first served.

I'm glad to give something back to this wonderful community!
IanM: becuase LBA2 has been up twice as well, and this is the 3rd time for LBA?
goplanet: And was it in previous Insomnia sales as well? That could be a factor.
They gave out 250.000 copies when they oppened the French store.
Haha....that is very accurate, this must be the guy they used for the Mocap. ;)
I was just checking the games I bought and X-Wing shows up twice?
ajensen: All right everyone, I just scored a critical hit on Broken Age... I game I happen to own already. I know a few of you out there are interested. I am happy to pass it on to someone who will enjoy it. I guess it's easiest to say first come, first served.

I'm glad to give something back to this wonderful community!
Can I please have it!
MrDrWatson: I was just checking the games I bought and X-Wing shows up twice?
I believe that's 93 and 98 versions :D