It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FrasierWCrane: You could always wait until Part two comes out (whenever that will be) - I think then the reviews will be more informativ, and the game will surely be on sale again in the future.
Quit giving me reasonable advice. I mean, it's not like I don't have a backlog of adventure games on GOG that verges on embarrassing or anything. Plus assorted Kickstarter games....
Oh, Broken Age.
Clicked Buy Now and ...
... and no freebie :P
ajensen: This forum is amazing... I have been following it for a while as I obsessively follow this Insomnia sale. Love the GOG, love the forum. I'm more of a lurker than a poster - as you can see by my number of posts - but just had to say forums like this are what make the GOG such a great place.

Can't believe the deals this sale too, got tons of stuff from my wishlist at prices lower than I've seen before on those games. Only ones left I'm still thinking about are Wasteland 2 and Legend of Grimrock 2, though I think I've missed them this round.

Anyway, thanks for the entertaining reading, my online friends! I hope those of you still waiting for deals get lucky!
The same way I felt when I first discovered the forums, and the whole reason I stick around~! Welcome to one of the friendliest places on the 'net~!
Anaxphone: Hmmm.. I've heard so many unflattering reviews of Broken Age, and it's relatively pricey. But I love adventure games. Anyone have a good, balanced review I could read quickly before this sells out?
FrasierWCrane: You could always wait until Part two comes out (whenever that will be) - I think then the reviews will be more informativ, and the game will surely be on sale again in the future.
That's what I usually do, I avoid episodic games until the last episode is available, then get them all together.
jakob187: I'm going with this, solely because I'm at work and we just got slammed. Stupid schools closing because of a little ice.
And having to describe the effects of my yiffing illusion had nothing to do with it.

Riiiiight.
Games order is planned or dependent on some random numbers generator?
Anaxphone: Anyone have a good, balanced review I could read quickly before this sells out?
Here's mine: It feels short, even for just the first part. The puzzles are quite easy throughout, so not many hours to it. I still liked it.
bew1977: Oh look, Broken Age.

F*** you, Tim.

F*** you.
ghaleonmagicemp: That bad?
Not about Broken Age itself. Mainly because Tim Schafer is a **** stain that has managed take a heaping dump over every fond childhood memory of his early work.
goplanet: Why does this feel like the 20th time Little Big Adventure has been up?
becuase LBA2 has been up twice as well, and this is the 3rd time for LBA?
deleted
toxicTom: Tried Stacking? It's also a really lovely (and very funny) game with a unique style.
I have, own it both here and on the 360. I found it more charming and funnier than costume quest.
goplanet: Why does this feel like the 20th time Little Big Adventure has been up?
IanM: becuase LBA2 has been up twice as well, and this is the 3rd time for LBA?
Yes.
Okay. Driving home now. I'll be back on in about 15 minutes. If the RNG GOGs decide to try to outwit me, can someone please grab a copy of Return to Mysterious Island for me? I doubt I'll miss it, but just in case. Thanks in advance!
bew1977: Oh look, Broken Age.

F*** you, Tim.

F*** you.
ghaleonmagicemp: That bad?
For me it wasn't about the game although it was way too short. Basically Tim promised some stuff in his wildly successful Kickstarter and then had to back step. Not only did he promise more than he could deliver but there were some reports that he did not spend his backers money wisely . . .
MrDrWatson: That's what I usually do, I avoid episodic games until the last episode is available, then get them all together.
I read somewhere that part 2 of Broken Age was supposed to be out this year.