It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_voivod: Little Big Adventure? That's not Nox.
yyahoo: No offense, but do we really have to do this again?
Why Nox?
Hi everyone :)

I got a few winners so far, Indiana Jones, Ethan Carter & Xenonauts. Wondering if anyone has a strong opinion on Broken Age? Reviews here seem mixed, and I'm not crazy about a 1/2 finished game but I'd like to hear from anyone's who's played it.

Also, do I have any chance of seeing Wasteland 2 in this sale?
Klumpen0815: I like the controls of the old Gothics very much, the second one improved them greatly and I wish they would have improved them further instead of giving them up for this console like stuff.
Gothic 1 was actually meant to be played completly with the keyboard. The put in the mouse support right before release since everybody was telling them how stupid it would be to release a 3D RPG without mouse support ^^
the_voivod: Did anybody here have a burning desire for Shadow Man? I was trying to swap it for Daikatana but that's not going to happen, so if somebody genuinely wants to play it (as opposed to just hoarding it) then let me know. First come, I guess, since I have but a single copy.

Also, buy Nox.
Shadow Man is a good game actually. I've played oh long time ago.
deleted
bew1977: Oh look, Broken Age.

F*** you, Tim.

F*** you.
That bad?
Anaxphone: Hmmm.. I've heard so many unflattering reviews of Broken Age, and it's relatively pricey. But I love adventure games. Anyone have a good, balanced review I could read quickly before this sells out?
You could always wait until Part two comes out (whenever that will be) - I think then the reviews will be more informativ, and the game will surely be on sale again in the future.
high rated
deleted
Why does this feel like the 20th time Little Big Adventure has been up?
j0ekerr: Yep I have.

I'll have to sell my kidneys, but I'll go for broke.

I will always love Double Fine for Psychonauts and Brütal Legend, no matter what.

Thanks for the heads up.
Tried Stacking? It's also a really lovely (and very funny) game with a unique style.
goplanet: Why does this feel like the 20th time Little Big Adventure has been up?
Probably because both games in the series are part of the sale.
LiefLayer: I would like to play it
the_voivod: Alright, I'll PM you the code.
thank you. I'm curious about it so much. I start playing as soon as it ends the download
Broken Age looks super cute and I love adventures, but it's above my price range for a game I'm less sure about. Sorry I can't help move this one along.

Also, if 1.50 is too steep for someone on the other side but they'd really like to try LBA, I still have a gift code from last year looking for a good home.
goplanet: Why does this feel like the 20th time Little Big Adventure has been up?
tell me about it =P
boru: Hi everyone :)

I got a few winners so far, Indiana Jones, Ethan Carter & Xenonauts. Wondering if anyone has a strong opinion on Broken Age? Reviews here seem mixed, and I'm not crazy about a 1/2 finished game but I'd like to hear from anyone's who's played it.

Also, do I have any chance of seeing Wasteland 2 in this sale?
Wasteland 2 will be around one more time