It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seasoned deal: Little Big Adventure (-75%) [150]
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (-85%) [400]

Hello there, O Enhanced One.
I guess those herbs DO work.
I love waiting 45 minutes only for the person to cancel the meeting.

Did I miss it?
(disregard)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by goplanet
Maxvorstadt: Eeeek, marmalade! Better try the mustard. Or better yet, try white sausages with sweet mustard and a pretzel.
LiefLayer: try a pizza bismark with a beer.
(it's a margherita with:mozzarella, ham and fried egg)
Well, sounds more like pizza Churchill!
Little Big Adventure... And where is my Secret of Monkey Island? Will miss it again...
Just bought the last Dracula Trilogy. Was on the fence about it, decided not to buy it, but then... there was only one left. And I thought F it, I'll try to buy it, and if it's gone it's gone. And the purchase went through! It must be fate. :P
jakob187: As you cast Eroticism towards the old well-dressed gentlemen, you start to feel a slight draft all of a sudden. The spell hit one of the gentlemen, making him grow a lustful look in his eyes towards you...but you notice that you are now dressed in a bikini because the other gentlemen backfired the spell with their own counterspell.
And while I cast my yiffing spell I shout, "Hentai, don't look like that at me, i... it's not like I wanted to wear this for you... b... baka"
I then mutter: "Why won't you notice me sempai?"
ElTerprise: I haven't played it myself but i know that it is from the developers of Gothic 1 and 2. IIIRC it's a spiritual successor to these games. i presume it's mostly like these games.
Tekkaman-James: I'm new to this world of PC gaming, so I'm not familiar with the Gothic series. Thanks for the reply, though. I appreciate it.
Having played Gothic, I'd say on the one hand you should absolutely buy Risen and keep the sale train moving!

But more practically, it seems like their games show up on sale frequently, so I don't think you're missing much if you miss it this round. I'd also say the combat system probably isn't for everybody. Especially in the early going I believe they programmed it to be intentionally clunky, so that you'd "feel" the progression as you skill up. That may strike you as a cool design feature, or just needless frustration ;)
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Little Big Adventure (-75%) [150]
*groan*
*groan*
*groan*
ziolkowskim: Little Big Adventure... And where is my Secret of Monkey Island?
Well I think only you would know the answer to that question. :P
Post edited March 05, 2015 by stg83
Woohoo! That's twice today I got tied up doing something and almost missed out on a game I was hoping to grab... but happened to scan the homepage at just the right time and grab it. Risen++! ;)
I we on Fresh round 3 yet (or is Fresh still round 2)? Thanks... I'm at work or I'd search a bit more to figure this out.
ajensen: Just bought the last Dracula Trilogy. Was on the fence about it, decided not to buy it, but then... there was only one left. And I thought F it, I'll try to buy it, and if it's gone it's gone. And the purchase went through! It must be fate. :P
You'll not regret it. The graphics are a bit oldish, but the story is really good.
And the puzzles too!
Russonc: I we on Fresh round 3 yet (or is Fresh still round 2)? Thanks... I'm at work or I'd search a bit more to figure this out.